| 0.4 |

6:30pm had arrived on the day you had a date with Wilbur. In fact you had an hour and a half to get ready for your date with him, which was a relatively short amount of time for you to get ready.

You guys had face-timed the night before, and you really had started falling for him, he was sweet, kind and just everything you wanted in a man. But you were unsure if this was the lack of affection you had received off a man in your past, which explains the quick feelings that have developed. You just hoped for this date to go well.

You strolled up to your wardrobe and just stood there, you had a lot of clothes but not any seemed fitting for a date with Wilbur.

You found a short black dress, mid thigh length with lace around the seams. Thinking you could be overdressing, you wanted to make a statement, to try make yourself look better than the day the two of you had finally met.

You waited at the front of your flat building awkwardly holding your phone at stomach level and waited for Wilbur to pick you up. He pulled up and opened the door for you in the passenger side. "You look stunning y/n!" He says smiling as if he had just won the large cash prize in the lottery, which was quite promising for what you had wanted to achieve You smile not sure what to say back to him.

"So where are we going?" You ask hoping for a reply which would make what you were wearing less awkward. "There's this restaurant on the beach that is just great! so we are going there." You has no clue where this was, you had lived in Brighton your whole life but with that little detail and there being A LOT of restaurants on the beach, you had no expectations for where it was.

You pulled up, you didn't recognise the place, so you were more excited than before. You get into the restaurant and get seated.

"So Wilbur, I assume you stream then?" you say, knowing the answer but you might as well ask to start a conversation. "Yeah i do! I also realised you do as well you came up in my recommendations last night!" You freeze remembering his message in which he said he watched your stream.. It's not awkward, but in a way it's awkward. With the urge to get away from the subject you now change the conversation.
"Tell me more about yourself " you ask whilst taking a sip of the water you somehow ordered. You and Wilbur talk about yourselves for a while whilst you wait for your food, he was just perfect.

Over the dinner you and Wilbur bonded over a lot of stuff, Minecraft was one of them as you both streamed the game. It was an entertaining night, and you knew for sure that there could be something between the two of you.

You finished up at the restaurant and walked to the beach, which wasn't too far, only about a minute. The sun was setting as it was summertime and it was beautiful. The contrast created between the dark waters and the luminous sky makes the horizon look like a meeting of two worlds. It's breathtakingly beautiful. You feel speechless as you stand before the sunset.

You and wilbur sit on the stones as you inch closer to feel his warmth. He wraps his arm around you. "Did i tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asks complimenting you once again,  you chuckle as words were not being able to be formed and nod your head, "You in fact did."

You look into his eyes, they were dark, rich and just beautiful. They reminded you of the earth, freshly after rain, and when the sun hits them they are suddenly brilliant. Melting into golden rays, circling an eclipse. He pulled you into his arms and gently caressed your hair with one hand, you felt him smile as he pressed his head to the top of yours. You knew, somewhere in your mind what you wanted to happen. You could see little sunset beyond his smile when he looked down to you.

"May I?"

You could manage little but a nod of her head while you looked at him. He bent to you and pressed his lips against yours. The sensation was strange, lips against lips. You kissed him, hungry for something you didn't understand, and something you didn't know you wanted. You wrapped your arms around his neck, running your fingers through his luscious but messy hair. He pulled away, as you fell into a deep hug.

A/N: Hello, please remember this thing has like 6 chapters so if you put that into sight, that's half way through the book in which they kissed. Okay thanks.