Prologue

Hey it's the author from 4 years in the future! Let me start out by saying OMFG THIS STORY IS SO CRINGE AND POORLY WRITTEN WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME Please read my new and better story on my profile, Adrinette Oneshots THANK YOU!

"I can't, Kitty. I'm in love with someone else." Ladybug handed the rose back to Chat Noir before throwing out her grappling hook. Chat Noir watched as Ladybug 'flew' away. His heart broke into pieces. He loved Ladybug, and wanted to know who she was. She was the love of his life. He wiped away a few tears before lunging onto another building using his stick.

Ladybug's POV

I felt so horrible having to reject Chat Noir like that. He was like my best friend. I leaped onto my rooftop balcony, and switched back to Marinette. Tikki looked at me sadly. "Poor Chat Noir." She said looking at me sadly. "I know, I'd never want to break his heart." Tikki hugged my face as I moped. I sat down on a chair and looked up at the night sky. I was thinking of Adrien. I sighed. Adrien would never love a girl like me, I'm not like Chloe or Lila. I looked down at my phone and scrolled through pictures of him. My heart felt broken too.
I heard a noise and looked around the roof. I looked over to see Chat Noir sitting on my roof holding the same rose he tried to give Ladybug. I scratched my arm and felt Tikki nudge me. "Uh, Chat Noir?" I said nervously. He turned around and looked at me sadly. "Oh, hi Marinette." He jumped over onto my balcony and sat on my rail. I leaned against it next to him. "Who is that rose for?"
"Ladybug. She rejected me a few minutes ago."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I know how that feels." Chat Noir looked over to me. "How do you manage?"
"I don't, It's hard having to face it."
"Why won't she love me back?" I looked away feeling incredibly guilty. Chat Noir looked so hurt. I put my hand on his arm. "Maybe you should find someone else? I should too."
"There is nobody else." He looked down at me and frowned. "I feel that way too. There's nobody else like Adrien Agreste. I froze and widened my eyes. Chat looked over to me shocked. "You love Adrien?"
"Yeah, didn't mean for that to slip out." Chat grabbed my chin and pulled my face to his. I looked up at him surprised. Maybe I should cut him some slack. Maybe I could forget about Adrien tonight. I closed my eyes and kissed him tenderly. He held my face and kissed back. He pulled away and looked at me seductively. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to my bedroom loft. "Wait, I'm about to change back." He said. "Oh, here. Put this over your face." I handed him a black masquerade Halloween mask. I closed my eyes as he changed back and slipped on the mask, and took off his shirt.

Adrien's POV

Marinette loved me? How could I be so blind? She was the sweetest girl I've ever met, beside Ladybug. I quickly put the mask on and took my shirt off, shoving it away. Marinette opened her eyes and looked up at me surprised. I blushed. She looked my body up and down and blushed. I walked toward her and began kissing her again. I pushed her back onto the bed and crawled over her, kissing her neck. I could hear sweet light moans escaping her lips. I needed to forget Ladybug, and maybe try to start something with Marinette. They had strikingly similar appearances too.
I lifted the bottom of Marinette's shirt and pulled it over her head. She had a pink lacy bra that outlined her chest perfectly. I looked her up and down blushing. She slipped off her pants and blushed as I admired her. I began to unzip my pants and push them down. My body was so close to hers. I felt her warm soft breath against my face. We locked lips again as I held her hips tightly against mine. I grinded against her slowly, she gasped and ran her fingers through my blonde hair.
Were we going to do it? Marinette didn't seem opposed to it. We weren't in love, but maybe we just needed to feel in love tonight. I slipped down my boxers and she gasped. I felt embarrassed. I blushed and she pulled her underwear down as well. Her pink pussy was so soft against my member. She moaned and rolled her eyes back as I rubbed the tip of my dick against her clit.