Crossfire

Hey this the author from the future letting you know I have a NEW oneshot collection actively being updated that you should also checkout, thanks♥️

"MARINETTE!" I nearly pissed myself as I sprung out of bed to see Alya standing at the end looking at me. "Jeez, what is it?" I said rubbing my eyes. "You overslept, silly. Do not remember what's going on today?"
"No...I don't." I sat there looking at Alya confused. "Oh my gosh! Yes! Today we're going to the carnival!" I got out of bed and quickly began changing clothes. "How could you forget? Adrien is coming." I paused and looked at Alya nervously. "That's right, Adrien is coming. Oh my gosh, this is totally embarrassing! How could I ever forget about something so exciting." I slipped on my shoes and walked down the stairs with Alya out the front door.
We arrived at the entrance of the carnival to see Nino, Adrien, Mylene, Ivan, Rose, and Juleka. Alya rushed over to Nino giving him a big hug. Adrien waved over to me and I blushed. I walked over and greeted everyone. We all walked in looking around at the different rides and activities. We all paired off. Adrien walked beside me calmly. I was too scared to say anything. "Marinette, look!" Adrien pointed to a tunnel of love. I squeaked nervously. "Wow, who knew those things were still around?" I said. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "Let's check it out."

Adrien's POV

I led Marinette into the tunnel and we hopped into a swan boat. I smirked at Marinette happily, hoping she was flattered. She was so easy to make blush. I put my arm up on the seat and scooted closer to her. As we road down into the tunnel, there were lights and music. Very romantic and sexy. I felt Marinette's breath on my neck again. I felt my stomach lurch. I looked down at her, she was so precious. Her lips were the most beautiful shade of light pink. Her eyes were like oceans. Her nose was so small and pointed. I couldn't help but think of Ladybug. It was so odd how similar they looked.
She looked at me and smiled with a blush. I rubbed her cheek tenderly imagining it was Ladybug. Her skin was so soft against my hand. My mind was lost in her eyes. Ladybug's eyes. I felt myself advancing closer to her. I closed my eyes.
Suddenly a very loud alarm went off startling us. We quickly got up, running to an emergency exit. We made it out safely to see several people running from a circus tent. Marinette ran away quickly in a different direction. I hid back inside the tunnel and transformed.

Marinette's POV

I looked to Adrien and back to the crowd of people running away. "Gotta go!" I ran the bathrooms and transformed inside quickly. I made it to the big top and opened the curtain to the inside. The ring man had been akumatized, throwing large juggling balls at different people, turning them into clowns for evil doing. I jumped forward and grappled onto a supporting beam and looked down, dodging balls. Chat Noir was near the back, hitting away the balls with his staff like a baseball bat. I threw my yo-yo down to him and pulled him up to me. "Glad to see you M'lady."
"Likewise. Do you have any info on what went down?"
"Nope, just got here. All I know is that the ring master has been akumatized."
"We can agree on that. Got a plan?" Chat shrugged. The ring master targeted us once more causing us to escape the big top. Clown zombies were everywhere. The ring master was not far behind. "There!" Chat Noir pointed to the top of dropping ride. "Good thinking!" We made our ways to the top. Clown zombies covered the entirety of the carnival grounds. "You can run, but you can't hide, Ladybug and Chat Noir!"
"We need to find where the akuma is hiding. Look, his baton. That has to be it."
"Nice catch, M'lady."
"Lucky Charm!" A wrench appears. "What on earth can I use this for?" I look around to see the top of the big top, my yo-yo, and Chat Noir's belt. "Quick, I have a plan." I say. I fling my yo-yo out to the top of the big top and land on top. Chat Noir throws out his belt, wrapping it around the ring master. I pull him into the tent. I use the wrench to release the tent, causing to trap all of the clown zombies inside. "That oddly worked." He said as we walked toward the master. "Cataclysm!" Chat says as he destroys the baton. The akuma flies out.