I'm Sorry

I ran down the road watching as my own father shot pixel textured pellets at people, sucking them inside his weapon. "Where are you Chat Noir?" I whispered while hurtling my yo-yo at him. What had my made my dad so vulnerable? "Give me your miraculous." He said in a monotone robot sound. "Not so fast, Terminator." I threw my yo-yo wrapping it around his foot, knocking him over. "Where's the akuma?" He pounced back onto his feet, knocking me backward.

Adrien's POV

"Smile, mr. Agreste! I rolled my eyes before smiling cheesily. I could be presenting my project with Marinette right now. I heard a few girls gasp while looking at their phone's. "No, Ladybug!" One of them exclaimed. I widened my eyes. "Uhhh, do you guys think we could take a break?"
"But, mr. Agreste. We've only just started." I turned around to see a large robot man walking toward the park and shooting at people. We all began to run. I hid behind a car and quickly transformed.

Ladybug was slowly walking behind looking very injured. I gasped and ran over to her dodging the bullets. "M'lday, are you ok?" I helped her walk away to safety. "I'm fine, kitty. Just sprained my ankle. Where were you?" I lifted her up and carried her away across the rooftops. "Chat, where are you taking me?"
"You can't fight, I need to take you somewhere safe." I set her down on Marinette's balcony. "Stay here, a girl named Marinette lives here. She can help you." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She smiled up at me. "Thank you, Kitty." I flew away after winking. Hopefully my bugaboo will be ok. I followed the robot man down the city streets hoping to divert his path away from choas. "Hey bolt brain, over here!" He looked over and jumped onto his head. I held my staff up against his neck, pulling the robots head off. I looked inside to see Marinette's dad. "Oh no! Mr. Cheng." He threw me off quickly and I landed on the concrete. I stood up quickly and ran forward lodging my staff into its gut. His waist began to spin around flinging me away. "No wonder they say AI is evil." I grumbled before activating my cataclysm. I ran forward and hit the robot suit. The suit crumbled to pieces. "Where's that stupid akuma?"

Marinette's POV

I watched as Chat Noir leaped away. "Tikki, spots off." I looked down at my leg which was now incredibly bruised and tender. "Didn't know that could even happen." I wiped a tear away wincing in pain. "It's going to be ok, Marinette. Chat Noir can do it alone."
"I don't know, Tikki. Chat and I are a team! How is going to destroy the akuma?" Tikki looked down sadly. I crawled down into my room and quickly wrapped my leg. "Chat needs my help, I need to go."
"Be careful, Marinette. You could hurt yourself more."
I disregarded Tikki. "Spots on!"

I followed the sound of destruction and choas. I watched as Chat was thrown around like a ragdoll. He cataclysmed the robot suit off of my father. I jumped down quickly. "Chat Noir!" I jumped forward. "M'lady! Are you ok?" He hugged me tightly. "I'm ok, don't worry about me." I looked down at my father. "Pa-Mr. Cheng...Are you alright?"
"Give me your miraculous!" He leaned up knocking Chat and I backward. I cried in pain and grabbed my leg. "M'Lady!" Chat came to my side with sad eyes. "Don't worry, kitty." I stood back up and hobbled over flinging the yo-yo over to my dad, trying to knock the gun away. "M'lady, I'm going to change back soon." I looked over to him and frowned. "Chat, I can't do this without you." Chat looked at me with sadness and remorse. Chat Noir's ring flashed. "I really need to go." I watched as my own dad walked towards me, ready to punch. Suddenly the akuma flew away. I sat there shocked and looked up at my dad. "Where am I?" I stood up and stepped back surprised. Why did he do that? He was so close to getting to me. I quickly ran away in confusion. I hid in an alleyway and transformed, falling to the ground. "Marinette, are you ok?"
"I'm fine, I need to get to school."
"You're hurt, Marinette."
"I'm fine." Today wasn't going as planned. Chat Noir and Adrien totally flaked on me, I hurt my leg pretty bad, and now I was going to present in class by myself. I hobbled into the classroom and took a seat feeling very winded. "Hey girl, you don't look so good."
"I'm fine, Alya." I leaned my head on the desk. Alya rubbed my back. I reached down holding my throbbing leg.