Play Date(Adrienette and Ladrien chapter)

"Marinette don't be a pussy! You're coming with us, end of discussion." I rolled my eyes. "Please don't embarrass me if I do? I'm not falling for one of your stupid plans again."
"How dare you think so low of me, be there at 7." Alya hung up the phone. I sighed and slipped my phone in my purse. Tikki looked up at me. "Adrien is going to be there, Marinette. It'll be fun."
"Yeah, but knowing Alya it's going to be a nightmare. It's bad enough we're all going to be in our pajamas."
"Thought you would like to be in your pajamas around Adrien. Especially the silk ones with lace." I looked down at Tikki angrily. "I'm not going to wear those!"
"Why not! Adrien will have to fall in love with you like that." I couldn't help but smile. My ass did look bomb in those little silky shorts. Chat Noir told me that a few weeks ago. Shit! Chat Noir! I totally told him he should stay the night tonight. "Tikki, Chat is supposed to come over tonight. I can't go."
"Marinette, you haven't had proper hang out time with Alya in weeks! Chat will understand!" I looked away and groaned. "Ok, fine. I'll leave a note saying I won't be there tonight. Hopefully a horny Chat Noir won't pounce on me tomorrow night."

Adrien's POV

"Come on, dude. Tell your dad it's for school."
"I can try. You know it won't work. I'm better off sneaking out." I widened my eyes and looked over to Nino. "I'll sneak out. It's brilliant. I can be back home early in the morning. They won't even know I'm gone." Nino smiled at me. "Righteous, man we're going to have so much fun. First sleepover, and we're with the ladies." He reached over to me with a fist. I smiled and bumped it.

Nino opened the door to Alya's apartment. I walked in holding my bag and looked around. Alya was in her kitchen fixing up all sorts of snacks. "Wait, where's Marinette?" Nino said. "She'll be over later, you know how punctual she is." Alya giggled. Marinette. Fuck! Chat Noir was supposed to spend the night. Good thing she'll be here. Can't be disappointed when Chat doesn't show. I bit my lip nervously. How happy I would be if Marinette showed up in those sexy little shorts. Maybe Adrien can have some fun with her tonight.

Marinette's POV

It was nearing 6:30 and no Chat. I sighed and picked up my notepad. "Won't be home tonight. See you tomorrow, my Chaton." I stuck the note on my bed and grabbed my bag. "Don't be so stressed. You're going to have a fun night with your friends. And look totally hot for Adrien." I shooed Tikki away into my purse and headed out the door.

I knocked on Alya's door nervously. I brushed myself off and made sure I didn't look like a total loser. Alya opened the door and I looked at her nervously. "Adrien's already here, Mari. Put on your best smile." Alya winked at me amd leaned against the door way. I turned bright red and pushed through the door. Nino and Adrien were sat on the couch playing Ultimate Mecha Strike 3. I looked at Adrien longingly. He turned to look at me and side smiled. I blushed deeply and walked into the kitchen with Alya. "Be chill, Marinette. Be approachable. And fix your damn posture." She hit the bottom of my back making me stick up straight. Adrien and Nino looked over. I squeaked and waved nervously to both. "Marinette, dude." Nino got up and walked over with Adrien. "H-Hey...I uhh..." I slipped on the tile and fell into Adrien's arms. Of course. I blushed and stood up quickly. "Sorry, hehe." He winked and patted my shoulder. Tonight was going to be a rollercoaster ride of emotions. "Now that Marinette's here, we can finally play the game Nino and I came up with." Alya looked at me and Adrien evily. Shit. "I'm going to go change clothes, hehe." I quickly ran into Alya's bedroom and closed the door. I dug into my bag and pulled out my pajamas. Great. I actually listened to Tikki and chose the sexy ones. Tikki flew out of my bag and looked at me smugly. "Come on, Marinette. They're waiting on you."
"This is a disaster, Tikki! I knew Alya would pull something. And she has Nino to back her up!" Alya knocked on the door and I quickly opened it with an interesting grin. "Hi, Alya. I'm totally ok. Let's play this stupid game you made." I walked out making the stupidest smile I could possibly make. I sat down on the floor where Adrien and Nino were. Alya joined.