~One~

"We have to save her, my flower" Heila said as he looked at the frozen Flora in Miss. Faragonda's office. 

"We will, this was payback clearly, this hurts more than anything" Stella sighed. "We'll find a way, Flora believes in you, and so I" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"I tried my Dragon Flame but nothing happened, what will work?" Bloom said. "I don't know...wait what was the spell Icy said?" Timmy asked. 

"Umh... Frozen something" Stella asked herself. "Frozen...heart?" Musa asked. "Yeah, that" Tecna said. Miss. Faragonda sighed and went back down to her chair. 

"I feared one day, Icy would find her true powers, her ice magic is powerful and dangerous" Miss. Faragonda started. "It's a cruel spell, but there was a book about ice magic in the Magical Library"

"Lets look!" Aisha rushed out with Roy. 

The others walked out to find the book but Heila stayed starring at Flora. Her eyes green eyes were still open but you couldn't really see because of the ice. 

Tears formed in Heila's eyes. "I will bring you back" He whispered with his head down. "I know, I feel the same" Miss. Faragonda said to Heila. 

"I can't stand to see her frozen standing here" 

"She's safe here, Heila go help the others, Flora's safe" 

Heila nodded and walked to the door then took another look and sighed then walked out. 

With the Trix

"We were defeated, AGAIN! At least we froze that nature brat" Stormy growled. "We could do the spell again though, right?" Darcy asked. "No, you stupid witch! That was a one time spell!" Icy said annoyed. 

"Somehow they'll find a way to break your ice spell, Icy, they never stop, it's so annoying, ugh!" Darcy gaged. "They'll never save her" 

"Never say never, sister" Darcy told Icy. "Awe, poor Heila's crying" Stormy laughed. "Did you feel that?" Darcy asked her sisters. "That felt like a boost of energy" 

"Indeed, with each cry near Flora, we get stronger" Icy smirked. "Perfect" Darcy and Stormy laughed. 

With the Winx

"So many books" Stella sighed as she put another book back. "Where is it?" Riven sighed. "Scanning the room" Tecna said holding her phone, scanning. "Dang, nothing!" 

"This book might not even exist" Bloom sighed wanting to cry. "We can not stop looking! Flora is counting on us!" Heila said walked in. 

"Heila's right, she's counting on us" Aisha said standing up. Above them a flash of white with blue sparkles appeared that revealed a book which was an icy blue color.

It floated down to the Winx. The title of the book, Musa read, "The Legend of the Ice Queen"

------

Hey ya'll decided to write it tonight and see how you like it so far, I couldn't wait to write tomorrow, because so many ideas!!!

Hope you like it!!