~Nine~

No P.O.V.

The Winx and Speacilists all raced towards Miss. Faragonda's office as fast as they could. The were trying to beat time. 

The 11 all were in the hallway where Miss. Faragonda's office was. Heila was counting down the seconds, only 10 left. 

Heila ran in and pushed open the doors. 

"Heila" Miss. Faragonda started. His head snapped at his still frozen girlfriend, he ran right to her but once he reached her, the time in his head was now zero. 

"No" Tecna said walking in as the timer on Timmy's phone beeped. "No" Heila said as his vision was getting blurry with tears. 

His right hand was placed on her cheek. "No, no, your not gone" Heila said as he placed his lips on her frozen lips. 

He let go waiting for her to un freeze. Nothing. 

"Heila--" Aisha was saying, "No! It's not fair! She didn't deserve this, she didn't! You should understand most, Aisha! You know what I'm feeling now, how dare you try and tell me" Heila yelled with tears falling at Aisha. 

Roy was about to say something but Aisha stopped him. "It's fine, Roy, he's in pain" Aisha whispered to him. 

"Come on, lets give him some space" Miss. Faragonda said as she left with the others. Heila sighed and fell to his knees, crying. 

"Flora, I'm so sorry, you didn't and never deserved this, I promise to take care of your green house and keep your light around" He sniffed. 

"I was going to give this to you on our anniversary that's in a week" He pulled out a necklace, which was a silver chain with a silver heart and a rose with diamonds on it's leaves. 

He clicked it around her cold neck

He clicked it around her cold neck. It sat perfectly on her. "Nothing will harm your family, I promise you that as well" He sighed and then hugged her feeling all of cold ice.  

He slowly looked back at her green eyes then kissed her forehead. "I'll miss you" Heila whispered and put his head on her shoulder. 

"I missed you" Said a soft gentle voice. Heila slowly opened his eyes and looked up to see Flora looking at him. 

He gulped and looked at her in shock. "I love it" Flora said as she touched the necklace. "How" Heila managed to speak. 

"My heart wasn't frozen, yet" 

"I don't" 

"Ember, that flower she managed to put a small bit of warmth in my heart" 

"How?" 

"We're connected silly, nature?" Flore chuckled. "I missed you, so much" Flora smiled and hugged Heila, tight. 

----

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this sequel!! Also I'll be back to my other stories, Power Swap and Without Me now! 

Love ya'll and I'll be back to writing soon!