~Two~

Musa took the book and opened it. 

"Um, there's no words, that's not right" Stella said. "Why aren't there any words?" Sky asked. Musa flipped through the pages and they all were blank. 

"We looked for this and it's blank?!" Riven said annoyed. "Let me look" Heila took the book from Musa. "Heila, there's nothing--" Roy said but out of no-where the book glowed a white and the entire room was a white glow. 

"What's happening?" Bloom asked. "Of course, it's a 'real' story, watch!" Timmy said. 

The white glowed more and an image of a young woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a short white dress with some blue. 

The Winx and Speacilists didn't say anything just watched. 

"The Ice Queen has many stories and tales but this is the real truth, Raven was her name" Said a voice in the white glow. 

 "Raven 'was' kind and caring but she changed after years of being in the shadows while her older sister, Snowflake took the crown and became Queen, soon Raven had enough and stole the crown and took over, people feared her, from then on people called her the Ice Queen"

"Legends say she knows all about Ice Magic and how dangerous it is, but if you wish to find her, you must head to the North Tower and prove your worth of need for help" The voice finished and the vision flashed away and the book floated up and disappered into sparkles. 

"You think we'll find her?" Stella asked. "We NEED to, all of us know Flora wouldn't doubt anything right now" Heila said with nerve. 

"Heila's right, lets go talk with Miss. Faragonda" Aisha said. 

-----

Hey sorry it's a short chapter, sorry, but tomorrow I'll try and make a longer one for you all!!