Moving Boxes and a Body

ENJOY

"Thank you for helping me move my things out of the castle Mr Hatter and Queen White," thanked Raven as she lifted boxes and started carrying them out of the room

"I hold you already Raven, call us Snow and Maddison. Also is that everything you need before we leave the castle? This castle is still spooky, even after 6 years," Snow asked, putting more boxes into the back of the limo.

Raven helped Snow with boxes using her magic while replying with "That's everything I own Snow and Maddison. We just need to find Apple and Maddie and then we can be on our w-". Raven was interrupted with a sudden scream that echoed through the halls of the palace.

"That sounded like Maddie! And Apple's with her," The Hatter yelled while they ran towards the sound which ended up coming from inside a dark door.

"My mother's forbidden basement. Let's go in," Raven spoke hesitantly, opening the door to reveal Maddie and Apple frozen with fear at the right side of an attic-like room, staring at a body to the left side of the room.

"Impossible," Snow White said hugging her daughter while still staring at the figure in disbelief as it lying in chains against the wall.

"She's alive,"Said Maddison in the same amount of of disbelief as Snow White, staring at the mysterious figure hidden in the shadows. Hugging his daughter tightly, he covered his mouth in shocked and looked at Snow before saying "We need to get her to a healer. Help me get her into the limo".

HEHEHEHEHEE