Snowy Eyes

"Rachel I-"Snow said before she was slapped in the cheek by Rachel. The werewolf interrupted the queen with tears in her eyes.

"You don't get to speak to me like that! You're not even sorry! You didn't care then so why do you care NOW! I came to you for help because you said you would protect me but what did you do?" Rachel yelled in the queen's face as tears rolled down both of their cheeks.

Snow didn't reply so Rachel continued "You threw me back to her without a second thought! You LIED TO ME! YOU LIED ABOUT ME! WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I LEFT?! DID YOU LOOK FOR ME? DID YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME!?!! ANSWER ME!" the girl screamed.

Everyone was quiet while the werewolf was screaming at the ruler. Suddenly, the queen did something no one expect her to do....she hugged Rachel letting both of them cry onto each other.

They broke the hug as Rachel calmed down and stared at Snow White with immense anger in her eyes. "How long did it take for you to go back to your normal life knowing that you were the reason I never got to see my friends? Did you tell my father?" Rachel spoke normally which now gave goosebumps to everyone except for Snow White.

"It was never the same after you left. And I have....never forgiven myself for what she, and I did to you. We never told any of our children because it would only stress what Raven was 'meant to do' if she signed the book. I blamed myself to the point were I took it out on Maddie, on Raven, and on my daughter the most." Snow explained pointing to each person respectively.

"Daughter?" Rachel asked softly looking at everyone like she didn't belong. Then she stared at Apple in disbelief. "Apple?" Rachel asked the blonde and she nodded even though she was still confused about what was happening. "That was the name I picked for you" Rachel answered, which cleared up much confusion but also brought many more questions.

Things WILL get dark in this story later on so I'm just warning y'all. Also I kinda gave myself the head cannon that the reason Snow was kinda demanding of Apple was because of the way she treat Rachel so YEA.