Patience

At the hospital, Raven, Maddie and Apple were waiting outside of the room where the person they found was resting with Snow White and Maddison. 

"I have never seen my dad so shocked and worried about something in his entire life," Maddie spoke, breaking the silence between the three girls. "Neither have I. Who was that person and how do our parents know them?" Apple asked seemingly to nothing as she knew her friends couldn't answer.

"Here's a better question, why was she in my mothers forbidden basement that I never went in to? " Raven asked the girls as they nodded in agreement of how strange the situation was.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened and one of the nurses came out and gestured for the girls to come inside which they did. They saw Snow White and Maddison Hatter resting over the bed where the figure lay. 

Now that she was visible the girls could easily make out that the figure was a teenage girl; a little older than them. The girl was a werewolf hybrid similar to Ramona but had blonde fur with purple streaks in it. She wore  a purple shirt with green shoulder guards, matching knee guards and had simple black, ripped jeans. She also had a choker that had a raven-shaped jewel and tons of necklaces with different colours and shaped jewels on them. Probably the most chaotic feature about this girl was the amounts of scars and gashes on her; the most notable one being the scar that went over her left eye.

"Mother, who is this girl and how do you know her?" asked Apple after looking back at the unconscious figure with concern before Raven and Maddie also interrupted with their own questions "What was she doing in my mum's forbidden basement?" "Why does she look a lot like Raven?".

"Girls we will answer any questions you have later. We'll be back, we have to sign Rachel out of the hospital and take her to Snow's castle when she wakes up," Maddison Hatter answered and left the room with Queen Snow, leaving the girls alone with the unconscious girl named Rachel.

"So her name is Rachel, any idea of how our parents know about her?" Raven wondered out loud. She looked at her friends because of their sudden silence to find them staring frighteningly at Rachel pointing. When Raven turned back to look at the werewolf, she found that Rachel was staring at each of the girls.