Background/Iformation

Hi my name is Lilyanne but everybody calls me Lily. I am 4 years old and have been here since i was 2. i have a stuffed bunny that i take with me everywhere. all the girls here are mean to me and are older than me. Some times instead of the older girls beating me up they make me do their homework. I am not going to lie it is really hard but the more I do the more I know. Only Veronica aka Ronnie is nice to me. She is 15 years old and takes care of me. when ever i am about to get punished she takes it for me so that way i don't get hurt. She always makes sure that I am feed and bathed every morning and night. Ronnie has been here since she was 8 and knows how to get out of the small spots that the owner Mrs.Beck puts us in. i share a room with Ronnie and when I am sad she cheers me up by dancing with me or drawing for me. Sometimes she sings for me but not a lot cause she doesn't want anyone to know that she can sing. Okay now let me tell you why I am here. Before I came here my mom had died and my dad didn't know how to live without her so he held a gun to his head and pulled the trigger right in front of me. The neighbors had heard the gun shot and came to see if i was okay butt when they got there i was laying over my dads body crying. they called 911 and then took me to my room and started to pack my bag thankfully my mom had clothes for me in every size so the lady threw a bunch of clothes in the bag along with a bunch of shoes, underwear, and socks then she put in hair supplies, a toothbrush, and toothpaste. She then took me to this really big house and told me to go knock on the door. I did as she said and a few seconds later Ronnie answered the door the lady in the car waved goodbye and then Ronnie took me inside.