Meeting Sway

I was sitting on the couch with bella when I heard someone sit down on the couch next to me. I looked over to see Charli. I laid my head down on her lap I felt my body get picked up and put back down it was Chase. he had the rest of my body on his lap while Charli was laying on his chest. I heard the doorbell ring and remembered that mommy said some people were coming over today. But I didn't care I just continued to lay on Chari and Chase with bella. Then I heard Dixie, Addison, and Avani scream yay your here. By that greeting I already knew who was here  it was the Sway House. I didn't bother moving so I just stayed were I was when I heard everyone sit down I opened my eyes. The boys started asking who I was. So I turned my head to the side and said Hello Bryce, Griffen, Anthony, Jaiden, Josh, and Quinton I am Lilyanne I said. I looked over by the girls and saw two more girls with them so i'm guessing they are Jaiden and Josh's girlfriends. I sat up and said hi Madi and Nessa. At that very moment I felt all of their eyes on me. They all asked how I knew who they were. So I said tiktok and how the boys make up the sway house and how Nessa is Josh's girlfriend and Madi is Jaiden's girlfriend. Then I heard Addison ask if I knew if anyone else in this house right now are dating. I answered her question by saying my Mom and Dad, Kovur and Alex, Charli and Chase, Dixie and Griffen, Avani and Anthony, Addison and Bryce, Summer and Taylor, Kellianne and her boyfriend, and then Nate and his girlfriend. They all stared at me in shock. What I said. Charli was looking over at me now and said how did you now all of that. I told her that I keep up to date with both houses Hype and Sway. Then Dixie chimed in and said how you don't even have a phone. I said your right I don't but Veronica does and the christmas before I came her she got me a tablet. I have tiktok on there and she keeps me up to date on how she has been since I left. Everybody was still staring at me so I laid back down, Charli put her head back down on Chase's chest. Just then my mom and dad walked in I jumped up saying mommy, daddy. mommy picked me up and everyone who came from sway was in even more shock. mommy and daddy looked around the room and then asked what happened why do you guys look like that they aid while mommy put me down and I went back to my spot laying down on Charli and Chase. For one Bryce said you have a kid. For two Nessa chimed in she knew exactly who we were before we even introduced ourselves. And for three Addison said she knows exactly who is dating who out of everyone that is in this house right now she finished saying. Okay the name thing we already knew about and so what if she knows who is dating I bet you right now that she can't name more than five people that we are friends with that aren't dating now can you my dad said. So I started naming people. Calvin, Patric, Conner, Quinton, Larray, Tony, and Ondreaz i said. Okay how did she do that I heard someone say. Hey when the person who is like you older sister is a fan you just know stuff plus of Alex's and dad's YouTube videos.