New School

"Changbin I applied you to a new school starting tomorrow." "What's is called mom." "Jyp kids high school." "Oh ok. Do i start tomorrow already?" "Yes"

~Next day~

"Changbin wake up." "Coming mom." Changbin was looking for what to wear. He finally decided what to wear. It consisted of a black t-shirt with white tight pants and vans.

"Bye mom." "Bye binnie."

Changbin arrived at his school shyly. He didn't know anyone.

"Hello. Are you new here?" Changbin turned and there was a person talking to him. "Ah. Yes I am." "I could help you. My name is Felix. Let me look at your schedule." Changbin gives felix his schedule."Oh we have all same classes. You could just follow me I'll show you around." "My name is changbin." "Oh nice to meet you." "You too."

Felix was gonna show their way to first period, but suddenly someone bumped against changbin. Causing changbin to fall down. "Watch were you're going nerd." "You should watch were you're going." "What did you say to me." Are you deaf. I said you should watch were you are going." Changbin said again.

The guy grabbed changbin by the collar and held him up. "You don't disrespect me like that." "Oh. I shouldn't why? You aren't someone to boss me around." "I'll show you"

"Hyunjin put him down. He's new." A teacher said. "Tch" hyunjin let changbin go.

"Ok changbin I know you are new here, but just so you know that boy right there was hwang hyunjin and nobody messes with him." Felix stated. "Why are you guys afraid of him. You guys should stand up for yourselfs'." Changbin said. "Thanks changbin, but I don't think i have the strength for that." "You will have it in you one day. I know it lixie." Changbin smiled at felix. "Thanks. Come on we should move to first period before it gets late." "Ok."

When changbin arrived to his first class he was suppose to introduce himself. "Hello my name is Seo Changbin. I am 17 years old. Please take care of me." "Thank you changbin. My name is Mrs. Manoban. Please sit in front of hyunjin. Changbin froze and looked around the classroom to see that hyunjin was looking at him directly smirking. He slowly walked to his seat and sat down in front of hyunjin.

Hyunjin leaned against changbin ear and whispered "I don't like the little stunt you did there and i will make you pay." Changbin shivered. What does he mean changbin thought. Him being curious turned to hyunjin and asked "What do you mean by that." "Oh you are also innocent. I see." "W-what no." Changbin stuttered. "Sure." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You'll find out."

He's weird. Changbin thought.