What?

Changbin

I see hyunjin looking at us and i walk up to him. As soon as i walk up to him he faces away and walks away.

What's up with him? I just wanted to give him back his clothes. When i arrived to my first class i noticed that he wasn't there either.

When i was by the lockers with I.n i saw hyunjin again and approached him but he left again.

What is going on? Is he ignoring me? I don't know. I'll try to give him the clothes later.

°Lunch°

It was finally lunch time and i sat with lixie and his friends.

"Binnie you're so cute." Minho said to me pinching my cheeks.

"No I'm not hyung." I said pouting my lips at him.

"Your lips are so cute. Wait there's something on your lips." Minho said and was wiping it off.

°Hyunjin Pov°

I walk into lunch and look at changbin's table. Someone it touching his lips. Are they dating? I feel my anger rise up.

First he's with me, then hugging felix, and now someone's touching his lips. I push all the thoughts away and sit at my table.

°Changbin°

Minho finishes wiping whatever I had on my lips. I then see hyunjin at his table and grab the bad of clothes. I approach his table grabbing his attention.

"Hey hyu-" Before i finish my sentence, hyunjin cuts me off.

"What do you want slut?"

What? Why did he call me that? What did I do?

I feel my eyes water.

"W-what?"

"Did you not hear me? I said what do you want slut. You're being with a lot of people today so what do you want with me?."

"A lot of people? What do you mean?"

"Don't act all innocent. You're such a little slut wanting to be with other guys. What do you want from me? Want me to love you like those other people. Or why did you come here hmm?"

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"W-why would you say that? I'm not that kind of person. I-i just wanted to give y-you back you're clothes that you l-lend me."

I said and put the bag next to him before running away from the cafeteria.

How could he say that?

I ran to the library and ran to a corner where no one could be able to see me.

I thought i liked you hyunjin, but now i realized what kind of jerk you are.

You play with my feelings a lot. I hold my knees up and put my head on them still having all these thoughts inside of my head.