Couldn't resist

⬆ (OEBHSJWKBSSHJKJ) ⬆

Changbin

Hyunjin took me to the mall after school and i was currently looking around a store named 'Beauty Clothes 4 You'.

Something caught my attention. While hyunjin was in the restroom, i walked into the shop myself.

I was looking around until I noticed the thing that caught my attention.

A red skirt.

I thought about it and left to another section.

I then saw a black crop top. I felt myself reaching for it but backed away. And left to another section.

It was going normal and the i spotted something else.

Black panties.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I really wanted a new look for when i needed it. I reached for them and went back to get the skirt and top.

I payed and got out of the store. Good thing hyunjin didn't see me buying the things. I don't want him to know.

"So you bought something for yourself?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Yeah." He then reached for the bag to see what was in it.

"So what did you get? I could have payed for it."

"N-nothing important." I said and pulled the bag away from him.

"Do you not want me to see?"

"Sorry it's for lixie and he said that no one wants him to see it."

"Oh i understand. Are you ready to go?"

"Yea let's go."