seventeen

Camila's POV

Shawn was more relaxed after having dinner and calling to the hospital to make sure his dad was fine. The nurse told him he was asleep and that everything looked good. The smiled had returned to his face, and even when his eyes were still gloomy after crying, they also looked more rested now.

We snuggled on the sofa watching an old movie and the way he traced weird patterns on my skin with the tip of his fingers made me feel like I was floating. He had a way of keeping me at peace with just his touch and I loved it. There it was that word again. If I wasn't careful I would end up saying it and I wasn't sure any of us was ready to hear it yet.

A lighting crossed the sky and then a thunder made the windows tremble. The storm was no longer a pouring rain but a downpour. Seconds later, electricity went down.

"I have a flashlight somewhere", I said standing up from the sofa to go find it.

"Don't", Shawn stopped me by grabbing my wrist between his long fingers. "It's ok".

"You sure?", I asked turning around playing with his curls.

"Yes", he said and kissed my belly that was right in front of his face. His hand let go of me and squeezed my ass. "Stay right here"

"Here?", I wondered observing his next moves.

He pulled up my shirt and sweater to kiss around my belly button and on top of the waistline of my jeans. His warm breath tickled over my skin and the air felt heavier in the room.

"Right here...", he murmured unbuttoning my pants.

His hand wandered inside my jeans, over my underwear, caressing a sweet spot that made me grab his shoulders for support.

"What are you doing?", I asked in a whisper.

"Shhh, you'll like it".

He continued to kiss around my belly, sweet little pecks, while his hand moved in between my legs. The darkness and the sound of the rain made the feeling a whole more intense. When he pulled my jeans down and placed them just above my knees, I swallowed hard because of the anticipation.

"Don't move", he said bringing his face closer to the most aching part of my body.

He sat on the edge of the couch and I stood between his knees. His hands caressed my butt and gave it a squeeze that stole giggles from me. Then, he traced the fabric of my panties with a finger and very slowly pulled them down to join my jeans. And there I was, with my sex exposed to him, my legs shaking and my lungs having problems keeping up with the oxygen I needed. His breath tickled my folds before his warm wet tongue made me spring in joy. I grabbed his shoulders harder this time while he took his time working on sending me over the edge. I felt like my legs were going to give up any minute because of the overwhelming sensation but he placed his hands firmly on my thighs and kept me in place. When the orgasm finally hit me, it was like an explosion that started in my lower belly, traveled down and then expanded to every part of my body.

"Oh my God", I said while waves of pleasure roamed inside me.

He went back to kissing my belly while I recovered.

"How was that?", he asked sincerely.

"So good... I thought my legs were going to betray me any second", I chuckled.

"Great", he smiled and I could only see his features thanks to the moonlight coming through the window.

I kissed him like I meant it, because I really did. We weren't done yet and next thing I knew I was bent over the couch while he took me from behind and whispered sweet things in my ear. Clothes had vanished from our bodies and it was just us panting and touching each other. He wasn't the best communicator sometimes and I had come to realize that this was his way of showing he cared. I couldn't complain much though, because he was damn good at it. The way he groaned and slightly bit my shoulder when he reached his peak, sent me over the edge once again and we both laid on the sofa catching our breath.