Warnings and about the characters

Warnings:
1) There will be swearing
2) There will be gore, such as blood, dead bodies, torture, ect..
3) There will be abuse, rape, attempted rape
4) There may be smutt, if so I will let you know at the begining of the chapter.

~~~~~~~
About the Characters:
Harry Potter
(or his real name)
He will be a creature or creatures and have a mate.
I will let you guys, gals, and non-binary pals help me deside if Harry will have any femimine aspects to him.
Harry will be both a submisive and a dominant.
I already have planed who his true father will be and what he will truly looks like. The covor gives an idea of that I have planed.
I will take sugestions on names but I have kind of an idea of his first name. Do not worry it will not be Hadrian or Harrison like most other 'dark' Harry fanfics.

Draco Malfoy
Draco will also be a creature and have a mate or mates. I'll let you guys, gals, and NB pals help me deside on who his mate or mates could be.
He will not be a bully, but he will be very protective.
Draco and Harry will be best friends and really close.
You guys, gals, and NB pals can help me give Draco more character.

Lucius and Narcissa
What would you like fore me to do with them?
I know I want to make Lucius a good father and have him and Draco close.
I think I want Lucius' and Narcissa's marrage to be arranged, and for them to divorce but be best friends.
Any idea of who Lucius' mate or mates should be?

Severus Snape
Sev will not look the way he does in the movies, I have an idea of the way I want him to looks.
He will not be the 'greasy dungeon bat' that he is potraid as in the movies.
He will be protective and a good person.

Ron Weasley
I have the idea of making Ron an anoying git, but if you guys, gals, and NB pals want me to make him as something else let me know.

Ginny Weasley
I think I want to make Ginny a stolen child of Bellatrix. What do you readers think?

Molly Weasley
I want to make Molly this annoying, manipulative, cheating bitch. Give me some ideas of what I should do with her storyline.

Arthur Weasley
I want to make Arthur this truly dark character that was manipulated and used against his will.
Should he have a mate or mates? if so who?

Fred and George Weasley
Fred and George will be dark and not know what their mother has done and continues to do.
How will you readers like for me to write their characters? They still will be pranksters what should I do to make them dark and amazing.

Percy Weasley
I have no idea what to do with Percy. I don't know if I want to make him a dark character as well or make him side with his mother and me manipulative and bad.

Bill Weasley
I want Bill to be a dark character and previously abused by his mother before he left for his job.

Charlie Weasley
Charlie will also be a dark character and also will have been abused growing up until he dropped out and left to work with dragons.

Dumbledore
He will be manipulative and use people to his gain.
He will be against muggles, muggle borns, halfbloods and anyone who doesn't agree with him.
Dumb fuck will also be homophobic, transphobic, racist and hate all creatures.
He will all around be a truly fucking terrible person.

McGonagall
She will be nutral up until she sees and learns how terrible dumb fuck is, then she will see how the true light side is not as it is said to be.

**Most of the staff will become 'dark' when they learn how Dumbledore truly is**

Sirius Black
Siri has been manipulated by Dumbles ever since his first year when he made friends with James Potter and Peter Pettigrew.
He will follow Harry anywhere he desides to go, meaning he will be going 'dark' when he learns the truth.

Remus Lupin
Remmy always thought Dumbles was the good guy and did not have to be manipulated very much, but he stuck by Siri causing Dumbles to manipulate him some.
He will follow his cub anywhere, even to the 'dark'.

Luna Lovegood
She will go where ever Harry goes, so she will stick by him and do whatever he needs.

Neville Longbottom
Neville always thought he was not meant to be a Wizard until be became friends with Harry, Luna, Draco, an OC, and maybe Hermione.
Should Neville actually be the twin brother to Ginny? Should he be the other stolen child of Bellatrix?

Tom Riddle aka Voldemort
He never atually wanted to be known as evil or be the 'Dark' Lord.
I have an idea of what I want Tommy boy to look like and how to be.

**Most characters will be creatures, I will let you know of who exactly is, what their creature is and who their mate or mates are. You readers are welcome to help me pick what characters and what there creature or creatures are and who their mate or mates are.**
~~~~~~~
Authors Note
Hello my mischievous little dragons!
First off I'd like to deeply aposigize for not up loading any chapters to any stories or creating any fanfic. I have not had any ideas or motivation to continue any stories or create any fafics, but I am back and I have some ideas for what I want to do with this new fanfic. I feel like this will be a really good fic with you guys, gals, and non-binary pals helping me. I have improved my writing skills and I think I can make a pretty good fic that lots of HP fans will enjoy. Comment, share your ideas of how this fanfic should progress.

Bye for now!
-Blayze