Not Quite Anti

Jack sat in his recording room, tired. After that video, the last thing he wanted to do was deal with any trouble. He took a sip of his coke, (zero sugar, with a hint of added vanilla, if you know what I'm getting at) and layed back in his chair. The room was deadly silent, apart from his ticking clock. He heard a few knocks on his door.
They're actually knocking? He thought to himself. "Yeah?"
The door opened, revealing the tiny, well-known Septiceye.
"Hey, Sam." Jack exclaimed, petting his friend. "Heard anything on Jackie and Marvin?"
Sam shook himself, looking upset.
"Oh right. You probably wouldn't know about that..." Jack looked at his computer screen.

"Earlier, the Egos were fighting Anti, as usual, but... Henrik said they managed to get the knife off him. He hasn't attacked since. Marvin said he'd keep it with him, so Anti couldn't get to it."

"He hasn't come out of his room since. Jackie said he'd try and help him but..." Jack heavily sighed, Sam curling up on his arm. Jack laughed a little before carrying on. "We've tried everything to comfort him, but he's just staying in. I think he might be worried that Anti will come back-"

He stopped talking when he heard something outside. Sam hovered over to the window, squinting his eye to see through the sunlight.

Jack followed, shocked. "Anti?"
Anti didn't look how he normally would. He wasn't angry. He wasn't slashing a knife at everything. His eyes weren't even black.
"Is that Anti?" Jack looked down at Sam, then rushed outside the recording room.

The egos were in the room, messing about as usual. Jackie was holding Chase's gun high in the air, watching him try to reach for it. JJ was on his phone, which was still very new to him. Henrik was helping Chase get his gun back.

"Really, you guys?" They all turned their heads when Jack came in.

Jack's expression quickly changed, and JJ held up his sign, saying, 'Something wrong?'

Jack looks towards the window, saying, "I think... Anti is outside."

Chase and Jackaboy are the first outside, before Jack can explain everything. Chase had been handed his gun back, getting ready to shoot. Jackie summoned a fireball, also ready to attack.

Anti flinched back at the sight, looking slightly terrified. He looks back at Jackaboy and Chase, confused but... somehow relieved.
"Jackie?-" He was cut of by the hero.
"Don't 'Jackie' me. What are you doing here!?"
Anti looks at him, confused and worried, making Chase confused too.
"I... What's with the fire?"
"Don't play dumb, Glitch Bitch. We've been doing this song and dance for four years now. And I'm really not up for five." Jackie gets closer to Anti, making him step back.

"Jackie, I-"
"Shut up!" Anti looked shocked. He hadn't seen Jackie like this.

Jackieboy fired the fireball in rage, Anti defenselessly throwing up his arms. He glitched right through the fire ball, before looking down at his hands. He expected large burns, but nothing was there. "What the..."

Chase butted in. "Ok, what the hell is up with you!? A few weeks ago, you were trying to murder us! Why are you suddenly clueless of everything?"
Anti looks at Chase. "I... What!?"
Jackieboy angrily interrupted. "He said you suddenly clueless, you son of a-"
"No... not that... When have I ever tried to murder you and... whoever that is?" Chase seemed almost shocked when Anti didn't know him.
"It's an act. It has to be." Jackie hovers in the air, folding his arms.

Jack, JJ and Henrik come from behind, and Anti, again, looks oddly relieved. Jack doesn't come near Anti incase he'd attack.

"What do you mean 'it's an act'? What's an act!?" Anti looks up at Jackie, who comtinues to talk.
"You'd want to kill so bad, you cut Jack's throat during a video." Anti looked shocked and almost scared as Jackie continued. "THEN, you keep attacking the city, murdering anyone in your way. And now, you're saying none of that ever happened!?" He summons another fireball, and Anti looks at him, terrified, then over at the other egos.
"Jack, I..."
Jack looked away, nervous and confused. When has Anti ever tried talking to him? That was a long time ago...
Unless...

Jack stepped towards Anti, signalling for Jackie to stop the fire, which he then did. Jackie stayed close to Jack, worried for their safety.
Anti looks at Jack, upset.

Jack looks down, holding his hand up to the cut in his throat. Anti soon follows his glance, eyes wide with shock.
Jack looked up at Anti, trying to figure out a way to tell him this.
He doesn't remember anything that happened during those years. Does that mean...

"Anti, what's the last thing you remember?" Jackie hovered down next to Jack as Anti spoke.
"I... I remember a mirror, and my eyes going black and..." He looks down. "...holding a knife, and then I woke up on that building." He looks up to the  building that they fought on last.

That means...the knife made him like this? Probably enchanted, but it's away from him now. It's with...

"Oh God..."