chapter 3 - yugi tsukasa

- 1 S T P O V -

After the long reunion with Amane, I was worn out. I want to take a long break.

I didn't expect him to attack me first thing after 50 years; what kind of brother does that? He made me use so much of my power. 

But I can't bring myself to be mad at him.

Teru told me Kou was in the library last night, probably to meet with my good old Spider-Sensei with Hanako and his assistant. I think they took his Yorishiro off since they took Yako nii-san's one a few days ago, via what Mei Shijima knows. 

Still in search for Tsukasa, I ask Sakura about him daily. She always has a different excuse. It's either I have really bad luck or there's something going on behind the scenes. Regardless, I still need to search. 

A week after meeting Amane, I walk into the recording room to find Sakura talking to a black crane. 

It looks rather familiar, but I can't get my finger on it... 

"Hey, hey, Sakura-chan," I ask curiously, "What's that?"

"Ah, this is Tsukasa's-" She quickly shakes her head, "I mean-"

"Oh~! So you do know something!" 

"By the way, what are you wearing?" Sakura changes the topic. I also pretend we didn't talk about the crane, I have all the information I need. 

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: twin brothers

──────────⚪───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

"A school uniform! It's a special day after all!" I put up two peace-signs and grin, showing off my uniform. 

"...You two really are related, huh?"

I blink. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ah, nothing, nothing."

Sakura looks up at me straight in the eye. "What's the special occasion?"

"Hmm..." I put my finger on my lips and think how I could make it a surprise, "Hint: Rooftop!"

The green-haired girl only lets out a big sigh and looks back down to her book. "Right... 'rooftop'." 

fwoosh!

My Mura-Joudai quickly comes back to me alerting me of what's going on on the rooftop. I jolt out of my place and wear my black mask. 

I disappeared from the rec room, teleporting to the designated meeting place. 

This would be a great party to crash. 

When I appeared, the first thing I noticed was the fat-ankled girl on the floor, looking in horror. The second thing I noticed was Amane "fighting" with a similar looking boy. It were almost as if it were shadow of Amane. 

I guess they don't change even after death.

Giving out a small sigh, I carefully plucked out the two black ribbons from my hair, lasso-ing the two boys, Amane on one end and Tsukasa on the other. I pull them over effortlessly. 

Amane is on one edge while I pull Tsukasa in front of me. My second elder brother's emotionless face started laughing then a second later. 

"Hey, if you ruin my time with Amane, I'll have to kill you."

Eh? 

For some reason, that sentence triggers me. 

He said he would kill his own sister. First Amane attacked me, and now Tsukasa is threatening to kill me? How sad...

I didn't get out of the old building basement for this. 

I guess I need to teach these boys a lesson, starting with Tsukasa. 

Letting go of the ribbon that was tangled around Amane, without letting him go, I bound it to the edge of the roof so that he couldn't bother me. I hear a small 'hmph!' as I toss the ribbon away with a grunt. 

The little daikon girl is still too shocked to move. How useless. 

"Well now that that's out of the way, I should teach you a lesson." 

I sat on top of his back and was ready to use my sleep-induction but Amane had different plans. Amane, still tied into the ribbons, took one of his arms out and used his own sleep induction instead. 

Fire against fire. 

But my fire's stronger. 

"I guess the ribbon wasn't tight enough... What made you think that cheap trick will work on me?" 

A while ago, I came to the conclusion that I'm immune to that trick since I am a Yugi, or related to the user. Another theory is, rather simply, it just has something to do with supernaturals. 

Tsukasa stopped laughing as I quickly raised my first. It collided with his cheek, leaving a painful pang. 

His face turns the other way from the force of my hand, slightly wide-eyed. He doesn't move an inch. 

That's for threatening to kill you sister. 

Suddenly, a blond comes up and helps the ribbons loosen up to take Hanako out, repeatedly shouting something at him that I couldn't hear. I huff. 

It's Amane's turn. 

Taking his knife out, he uses his Haku-joudai form on me. 

Sure, his powers are strong, but it's nothing against mine. I threw him to the ground and pinned him down to the floor with my palms. 

It's tough, having to keep someone onto the floor, especially if they're strong. 

"Amane!" I scream out between annoyance and playfulness, slightly panting as he tries to escape, "Why are you helping Tsukasa?"

He stops resisting. 

"...How do you know our names...?"

"I have my ways," I grin with my eyes closed, still pinning him down. 

"You know... You're quite popular with the students now as the magical 8th Mystery." He grits his teeth. 

"Flattering, but don't change the topic. Tsukasa was the one who abused you from a young age, why are you helping him?" 

"...How...?"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes and begin to stand up, letting go of Amane. 

Once again I carefully tie my ribbons back in my hair, the boys still frozen with shock. One frozen on the floor, one standing straight up. 

Before I left them to recover, I cheerfully cheered out in my sweetest voice, 

"Sayonara, see you two again soon!" 

- chapter 3 - yugi tsukasa - end -

< collaboration with @Big_brain_Author >