Truth or Dare 3

Sorry it so long to update. I'm gonna admit, I kind of forgot about this story. But here it is:

"You know," George says, "I'm kind of scared to say dare, but saying truth would be no fun. So dare."

"Okay," Harry replies, a smirk forming on his face. "I DARE you to tell me who you like."

George rolls his eyes, "I like a lot of people, Harry. I like my- well, most of my brothers, my sister, you're cool, Hermione can be okay, Carrie's my friend-"

Lavender interrupts, "George, he means who you have a crush on."

"Well, he never specified. Hermione, truth or dare?"

"You can't do that." Parvati argues, "it isn't fair."

"Well it's unfair to dare someone to tell the truth in the first place," Fred retorts.

Lavender opens her mouth to reply, but Carrie beats her to it, "GUYS, and girls, for those who care, George is right, on both accounts, so SHUT UP and play the game! Hermione, I believe George asked you truth or dare?"

"Okay," Hermione thinks for a moment.

Okay, on a scale of Twilight to Harry Potter, how much do you like it? (no offense to any Twilight fans. Mostly)
So, again, thanks to BBsprkl for the idea, kind of.
I could make the chapters longer if I got truths and/or dares for multiple characters.