DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 IamManuelll

Book Cover Layout by: Jae Manuel (IamManuelll)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

This story is not professionally edited and I only did a few reviews and revisions on this so please do expect a few typographical and grammatical errors.

I do not own any songs and lyrics included in the book. Credits to the rightful writers and singers mentioned in the scenes.

_

Just to clear things up, this is NOT an erotic romance novel. No, I don't write stories like that (for now). This story contains explicit and mature scenes and contents but all of which are for the sake of character and story development. It wouldn't be the highlight of this. So if you are into hardcore romance, erotic and hot stories, sorry but this might not satisfy your taste. Nonetheless, if you wish to continue, feel free to do so. Thus, I hope you like it. Thank you so much for checking out this story. Your feedback and votes are also appreciated! Thank you for giving this a chance!

- IamManuelll