Chapter 1: Considering

Since Albus Severus Potter's birth. Ginny had been in a lot of pain. Not normal pain. It was in the abdomen. Not normal period pains but something incredible. After 2 weeks of the pain, Ginny couldn't nurse because it pained her to sit up. Harry took the children to Molly and Arthur Weasley's home and decided to take Ginny to Saint. Mungos Hospital.

"Ginny Potter please" the receptionist said.

Harry picked Ginny up bridal style and took her to the doctor's room.

"What seems to be the problem?" Doctor Rami asked.

"Since the birth of our youngest son, which was about 2 weeks ago, Ginny's been experiencing terrible abdominal pain and the only our son can be fed is by pump." Harry told him.

"Okay. Can you place her on the bed please" Doctor Rami asked.

Harry placed Ginny on the hospital bed and let the doctor check her. Doctor Rami did a couple of tests on Ginny's abdomen.

"Right, she has an erupted womb" Doctor Rami said.

"What does that mean?" Harry asked.

"We're going to have to remove her womb. Which means you won't be able to carry a baby." Doctor Rami said.

"Can we do a surrogate pregnancy?" Harry asked.

"Do you know anyone who'll be able to carry the baby?" Doctor Rami asked.

"Me!" Harry replied.

"WHAT! NO!" Ginny replied.

"Why?" Harry asked his wife.

"Morning sickness, labour, pregnancy cravings just to name a few" Ginny replied.

"If you went through it double with James and Autumn and another time with Albus, if your mother went through it 7 times and everyone else how many times then I'm sure I can do it" Harry replied to his wife.

"But it's the first time!" Ginny told him

"It was your first time when you had James and Autumn. Bill was your mum's first" Harry replied.

"Alright you win. But this womb is killing the living daylights out of me" Ginny said, running her hands over her stomach.

"Alright, shall we get you ready for emergency surgery." Doctor Rami said.

"Alright" Ginny said nervously.

"Do you two want a private chat with each other for 5 minutes before surgery?" Doctor Rami asked them.

"Please, I would like to talk to her" Harry replied for his wife.

Doctor Rami left the room for harry and Ginny to talk to each other.

"You nervous?" Harry asked.

"A little but I know you'll be able to get a chance to carry a baby" Ginny said to her husband.

"Give me a kiss" Harry asked.

"Alright" Ginny said.

Harry and Ginny shared a kiss for a few minutes until Doctor Rami came back in.

"Are you ready?" Doctor Rami asked.

"As ready as we'll ever be" Ginny replied.

Doctor Rami got a wheelchair and Harry placed Ginny in it.

They all walked into the operating theatre and Harry placed Ginny on top of the bed and gave her a final kiss till the mask went over her mouth and everything went black.....For a while.

Doctor Rami and his operation team preformed the operation for 4 hours and 25 minutes. He had to remove the womb. Check if the ovaries where their actual size (which they where which is fine), clean the area and stitch it up.