New Steps In My Old House

Getting off the car was hard but stepping into my home was even harder. Yeah! The home that is responsible for happiness can become a source of tears. It's certainly not the house that makes me so attached with something it's the memories cherished together that can't be lived again is something that makes the tears roll down my cheeks.
While climbing those stairs, I never wanted those stairway to end because taking steps is the hardest of all and I knew it will lead me to a room where the memories will burst onto my head like a cloud and the smell won't let me live the present moments but with great courage I unlocked and entered into one of the rooms. It was full of dust which resulted in general coughing but it was easy to survive in that dusty room. Many might not be able to guess but let me tell you the reason behind. In that dusty atmosphere I was able to hide my tears shedding due to reminiscing my past by faking it with dust entering my eyes.
It took me minutes to step out of my car into my house but ironically it took around an hour to explore the rooms. The rooms that were reason behind my happiness and joy became the sole reason for the tears in my eyes. After exploring all the rooms, I was lead to the holy shrine where every morning I offered prayers to God.
Every morning I entered the temple praying firstly for the  safety and good health of my family and friends but what happens if our wishes remains unfulfilled.
Suddenly one day arrives in our lives when we lose our loved ones and stop praying to God. We start losing hope but we never lose faith in God.
After visiting all the rooms, I decided to sit at one place and let the thoughts flow and with few drops of tears in my eyes I learnt that losing someone is like having a deep wound on your body from where every single moment a drop of blood falls down. It's a wound that grows deeper and deeper if not provided with a proper treatment.
Some says time can heal every wound but we all have few wounds in our lives that may be healed but leaves a scar behind and trust me the scar that time cannot heal is called memories.
Sad memories have deeper impact than happy memories.
Remember one thing in life-"Everyone will teach you to create memories but nobody  will ever teach you how to live with those memories created!"
I wiped off my tears and decided to live in my old house that was to be newly created.
The house that held memories with all the family members has to be renovated.
A new number of family members is now supposed to live in that old house.