Velma and Ren's meeting in Kuroyuri

In the village of Kuroyuri, a young girl wearing red shoes, an orange sweater, a pair of red shorts, and a red shirt under the sweater. She was sitting at the river side as a flower on a lily pad drifted by. This young girl also had on a pair of square shaped glasses. This young girl's name was Velma Dinkley. Mot people just called her by her first name, though. Her parents are Jasper and Onyxia Dinkley from Vacuo.

Velma looked at the flower and smiles.

"That's a nice flower." Velma commented before going back to the book she was reading at the time, a copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

While Velma was usually smart in history, math, and science, she had her studying to thank for that. But her studying a lot doesn't mean she doesn't like fictional stories every now and then. She was actually quite fond of reading fictional stories every so often since even a brain like her's needs breaks from studying.

However, while she was reading, Kitori Jasnigi and Liodiria Olinigo a couple of bullies in the area picked up some rock ready to throw them at Velma. Wanting to bully her cause of her glasses.

Velma stood up and once picking up her book, he felt one of the rocks hit the back of her head.

"Ouch." Velma said, rubbing the back of her head. "You really need to watch where you're throwing things."

All Kitori and Liodiria did though was laugh and taunt her saying "four eyes" and throwing more rocks at her head.

"Stop!" Velma pleaded

All the two did though was throw more rocks at her. Eventually, one of the rocks had hit her glasses right off of her head and into the small river. That's when Velma had enough. She was in tears from all the taunting and rocks that were thrown at her.

"If you won't leave me alone, then i'll just read somewhere else." Velma whispered to herself as she ran off, sitting down under a tree, still in tears and she sat her book down next to her and rested her head on her knees, silently crying.

That's when she heard a soft, young male voice say, "Hey, you alright there?"

When she looked up, it was a boy, roughly around her age, black hair with a magenta stripe in it, his eyes also being magenta, a green shirt and pair of white pans that look inspired by Chinese culture, and he sat next to her, hoping to calm  her down.

"Yea...it's just..it seems nearly everywhere I go.......someone bullies me cause of my glasses," Velma answered with a sniff. "And they knocked my glasses into the water."

"They're mostly just jealous. We don't really have a school here yet." the boy comments

Velma sniffed a little, wiping some tears way from her face.

"By the way, my name is Lie Ren. But..most people call me Ren." Ren reveals. "What's your name?"

"Velma.....Velma Dinkley." Velma said, grabbing her copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and holding it close

"That's a nice name." Ren comments

Velma blushed a little as she stood up, brushing herself off.

Ren stood up and said, "Come on, let's go get your glasses back."