CHAPTER 4/ JERK

Previously on "Everything has changed"
Μ- Nice to meet you too Liam...
i said and I gave him a smile

FLYNN'S POV
After some time we arrived at the club I see Violet and another girl coming towards us. Hold on! Is that Mia? Damn she's beautiful. All eyes were on her. Wait! What did I just said. I don't give a fuck about what she is doing. And why is she even here?
F- Mia?!
L - Wow you look gorgeous.
Did he just call her gorgeous? And why do I even care?

F- Yeah you look...um nvm...I could really use a drink rn.

What was that? I really need that drink. I ordered from the bartender one shot of vodka. After ten minutes I still see them talking to each other. What the hell are they talking about? He whispers something to her ear and then grabs her hand and guides them to the dance floor. Really? They know each other like...fifteen minutes and she is going to dance with that guy? I'm better than him anyway. He grabs her waist and brings her closer to him. I feel weird about it and I don't know why. I ordered another two shots. I can not take my eyes off her. He lowers his head and they approach each other. Suddenly his lips have become one with hers. At that moment I got really mad. I take the bartender's hand and I go to the bathroom. I have to forget although I do not know exactly the reason. I thought she was different...

MIA'S POV

I can say that Liam is a really funny guy. I could never imagine that this boy that I have in front of me has so much in common with me.
I'd always thought of him as being the bad boy who goes with different girl every night. Not that he doesn't do that, but there are so much more than that. He also lost his mother when he was thirteen. Then his dad started drinking and was never at home.
So he and his sister practically were raised by the governor they had. Now things between him and his dad are better. At least he can change what happened unlike me.

L- Do you want to dance?

M- Um...not really.
I say to him with a short smile

L- Ohh come on. We are here to have fun not seat around and do nothing
he says smiling at me

M-Oh god you're right. Let's go!

He takes my hand and head to the dance floor.
The music is soft so he grabs my waist to bring me near to him.

The whole time I see Flynn at the bar watching me and to be honest this feels weird. He seems angry.

Then Liam lowers his head and all of the sudden his lips meet mine.
I can not respond to the kiss.
When I understand what's happening I stop him.
he looks at me with a face full of confusion.

L- What happened? Why did you stopped?

M- Well for starters I never responded to the kiss and also don't you think it is a little bit early for that? I mean we only know each other for less than half an hour.

L- Well...you're right Mia. Please forgive me.

M- It's ok, but this should really have to wait.

Then I look back and I don't see Flynn anyhere. He must have left I'm thinking. I can't understand that kid. We used to be best friends and now we turned to complete strangers.

M- Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom
I say to Liam.

M- I have to fix my make-up.

When I opened the door I saw something I could never imagine seeing.

It has Flynn with a girl making out and they both had taken off their t-shirts.
As soon as they realize my presence  they look at me.

B(artender)- Do you want something?

M-Um...no actually I don't want anything now.
I say with a trace of anger in my voice.

F- What's the matter Mia? My friend wasn't good enough?
He says with a little arrogant smile.

M- Like you care
I respond to him

F- I really don't . Now you can get the hell out of here
to let us end what we started.
He shouts at me.

M- I don't recognize you any more.
I say to him and then leave without hearing his answer.

I go to the table and take my purse to finally get the hell out from this club. I knew I shouldn't have come.

V- What's going on? Where are you going.
My best friend asks me.

M- I need to leave Vi. I'm not feeling really well...

V- Well then ok but at least let Liam drive you home if he wants since you're not feeling well and then winks at me.
I can't believe she did that

M- No, I can go home by myself. I will be alright. Liam doesn't need to bother

L- I'm actually fine with that. Come on Mia lets go!

That was a long night...and I'm not sure

--------------

Hello Pumpkins! This is the 4th chapter🎉! We are on vacation and we don't have much time to write chapters.

Bye Pumpkins,

-Effie, Georgia <3