CHAPTER 5/ DRUNK

Previously on "Everything has changed"
-That was a long night...and I'm not sure if it's over yet

MIA'S POV
We got into the car and Liam started driving. Actually I knew somehow this wasn't a good idea, but I pushed these thoughts in the back of my mind.
There was a complete silence.
None of us talked and even if we did I still do not know what we were going to discuss.
Everything that happened at that club was too much for me to handle in one night.
I just need time to clear my head and understand what the fuck I want.

L- So...about what happened there...

M- We do not really have to talk about it...

L- But I want to Mia
he interupts me

M- Ohhh...
I didn't know what to say.

I haven't been in similar situations for years. Ever since, my parents' death, I cut myself off from the outside world. Now that I think about it again I don't want to get into any of this shit at all. I'm not a relationship person anymore. I'm afraid that if I let myself care, I'll be in pain all over again. I can't let this happen. Not again. My previous relationship sucked and I won't repeat the same mistakes.

L- Um Mia? Are you ok?
Liam's voice brings me back to reality

M-Yeah. Then talk about it.
I answer to his previous question

He stops the car and only then I realise we arrived home.

L- Look, I liked that kiss. I'm not gonna tell the ordinary bullshits that it was something we should forget about like it never happened...

He takes a deep breath and continues

L- I think I like you Mia. I'd really like to spent more time with you and get to know you. Maybe this eventually lead to something good.

Oh god I had no idea that Liam would feel that way. But, he needs to know the truth...

M- Look Liam you seem like a very nice guy. But with everything that happened in my life I'm not ready for a relationship yet. We could hang out, yes and stuff like that, but just as friends.
It isn't that there is something wrong with you...well... I don't know what's going on inside my head. I may see you differently in the future but so far I do not think so. Don't be mad at me please

L- It's ok Mia. We can be just friends...for now
he adds with a sly smile.

M- Yeah well thanks for bringing me back.

L- Can I hug you before you leave?

M- Yeah sure.
After some seconds we move away and I get out of the car.

M- It was nice meeting you Liam

L- Me too Mia. See you around.

M- Good night Liam.
He gives me a smile and then starts the car.

When I'm in front of the door I search for the keys. It's like..what time...4 o'clock? Woww...everyone must be sleeping. I can't just wake them up.
Well at least Mr and Mrs Grayson. I don't know about Flynn, because the last time I saw him was in the bathroom making out with that "girl".
I still can't find my keys and I'm starting to lose my patience.

Un(known)- Relax princess.

I hear avoice from behind me. I turn around and see...Flynn

He is in crappy situation. You could tell from miles aways that he was drunk. Not a very good indication. He walks towards me but then falls down. I go near to him to help him go inside.
Why did he drink so much?

M- You are wasted Flynn. How much did you had?
I say and I exhale with indignation

F- Not much..only two or three...
and he starts to laugh

M- Glasses?

F- Bottles and laughs even harder

F- I saw you at the car with that asswipe. What were you talking about? And why did he huged you at the end?

M- Are you spying on me?

F- Of course not. I've got so many better things to do that spying to do...I was just passing by and happen to see that

M- Well it's not your business anyway.
I say with a little anger.

He can't just pretend the one minute that I don't even exist and the other that he cares. He confuses me so much and he's been only here for less than a day.

F- Here...

He takes the keys out of his pocket and gives them to me.

M- Um... thanks

He went in the house and started talking nonsense.

M- Shush! You don't want your parents to hear us, do you?

He nodded

M- Well then, SHUP UP

I watch him trying to walk up the stairs and I'm thinking that I should help him.
I hold his hand and we finally reached our room.
I pushed him on the bed and took off his shoes.

F- Stay

M- What?

F- Please Em stay

Did he call me Em?

E- Flynn you will be hella mad at me if I sleep with you in the morning.

F- Fine...

I sat on the bed next to him and I played with his hair.

F- I don't want him to hurt you Mia.

F- You deserve better, someone better.

M- I-i should go...

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I heard him snoring and I laughed a little.

Did he really mean what he said? Will he even remember this tomorrow?

--------------------

This is a big chapter pumpkins!
Hope you like it!
We love you all,
- Georgia, Effie <3