𝟏𝟕

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒰𝓅 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Malani's POV

What time is it? Where am I? Ondre's bedroom. Wait...ONDREAZ'S FUCKING BEDROOM IN HIS BED! Holy fuck what did I do? God damn my head hurts. I'm sitting in this dark room practically yelling at myself in my head. My pounding head to be specific. The room was uncomfortably silent other than the small sounds of quiet snoring coming from the much bigger boy who had me wrapped in the grip of his arms. Ondreaz you're too big for this you heavy fuck. I thought as he was literally laying on top of me, restricting my airflow which wasn't helping with my headache.

At this point, I had a freaking migraine. I was confused as to why I was even in his room, let alone sleeping in his bed; in the first place. All I remember from last night was being in the kitchen with Chase last night right before Ondre had come down to tell everyone to come and watch the movie. I and Chase were having a umm...interesting conversation, to say the least before that, but we stopped talking about it and just decided to make a Tiktok so that nothing was too awkward. I shuttered at the thought of the conversation, it was uncomfortable but what was even more uncomfortable was the fact that I wanted to continue it...

Flashback to last night...
(Trigger warning: Some verbal/physical abuse)

After Ondreaz had gone upstairs I felt bad for letting him play with my emotions yet again. I knew that no matter how close I thought we were getting because of our TikToks, he would never actually love me. Our relationship wasn't gonna get any better than being besties, I was stuck in the friend zone. And I should have been fine with that because I had Chase and Chase says that I'm all he needs, that he's all I'll ever need. That I don't need Ondreaz...he's right. Chase knows what's best for me, Chase is always right because if I think otherwise he'll be mad and I would hate to make daddy mad. He won't punish me if I'm good. I have to be a good girl for Chase.

I thought that no one had noticed the whole conversation that I and Dre had earlier but I was wrong. In fact, of all people, the worst person of all saw the whole thing and I hadn't noticed. As he walked up to me and squeezed my sides harder than ever before I knew I was in trouble.

"Why are you letting other guys touch you? Did I SAY that he could touch you? Chase growled at me as he picked me up off of the counter and carried me into the downstairs bathroom, locking the door so he that nothing would be heard. That's when I knew I was gonna hurt badly after this.

"N-no, Chase I'm sorry I should have told him to go away." I choked out over all the fear that his icy blue eyes were installing into me. Chase sat down on the bathtub and I was placed on his lap so that I was straddling him as one of his hands rested on my waist while the other stroked my cheek slowly.

"Have you forgotten who you belong to, baby girl?" He asked, beginning to squeeze my neck harshly, his knuckles turning white. "I-I'm y-yours Daddy only y-yours." I could barely breathe and my neck was hurting badly under all the pressure. A small tear ran down my face as Chase finally let go, I could only hope that my neck wouldn't be bruised later on. The crying only got worse as I felt a hand slap me swiftly across the face. I grabbed my cheek in pain as I sobbed. "Don't forget that your nothing without me you SLUT! you need me. NO ONE WILL EVER TREAT YOU BETTER THAN ME! NO ONE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR FEELINGS FOR ONDREAZ AREN'T REAL! He doesn't love you. He will NEVER love you because you're a needy BITCH. YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO ACTUALLY LOVES YOU MALANI! If Ondreaz loved you he wouldn't be with Nikita. That's why you need to stop playing and let me make us official." He yelled before his face softened and he kissed my forehead gently.