Mixed feelings on high note

(Quick note sorry for not updating for two days I just was thinking of the plot from start to end so i will be "trying" to at least update like twice a day so yes here's chapter 3 ;)

Collot's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud horn it was like 6:55am I got up still feeling groggy i took a peek outside to cabin and saw the headmaster which was a white tiger wearing a park ranger outfit with actually looked good on him, but the clam mood of the morning in mothernature was broken buy the unreasonablely loud megaphone "WAKE UP LAZYHEADS AND GET READY FOR THE HIKING-TRIP!"  I swore my ear drums brusted " so loud..." I bragged to myself   I walked back inside the cabin to wake up Voss "I wonder how legoshi and Jack are holding up" I thought.

Legoshi's POV

" That megaphone is so loud..." Jack moaned and groaned as him woke up " but anyway you sleep well last night" he asked me "yea I guess........you?" I asked aswell "well yea of course I sleep like a baby " I got up and diged throughout my bag and grabbed my towel and soap and toothbrush and toothpaste "I'm showering first " I said although he wasn't looking at me"eh" I said in my head.  I brushed my teeth first after i walked into the shower and normally cleaned myself.

Jack's POV

"Huh..what did u say?" I asked but he wasn't  eh. probably went inside the shower shed to brush his teeth buy the sink inside. I was so consentrated on getting my towel and soap to get I didn't even hear anything from the stuff going on around me I really need to losen up ,I thought to myself.
I grabbed my stuff and Rushed to the shed I slowly opened the door and the first thing I see is..................that legoshi has the floor wet "aww come on" I mumbled then I looked up and saw legoshi's-.....I couldn't look at it but I couldn't help it my curiosity took over and ended up looking at all details my face.was red ,my finger tips. red. My nose . RED .  I...was... FLUSTERED. And to be honest I couldn't  believe I thought my childhood friend looked even more handsome without clothes than when he has on some, I thought I'd never live to see and hear the day I thought this of my best friend. "Wait no what does this mean I like legoshi?" I asked in my head with that I closed the door and ran back  inside the cabin thinking about what I saw which probably was the preview of 5 minutes in heaven for me and my new unexpected unforeseen crush....

Legoshi I think I'm in love with you...❤️