MST2

"Baby, why didn't you say your teacher was a man?" Mew asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"Because daddy never picks me up, daddy is always busy," Mike answered, pouting his lips.

"I'm sorry baby, daddy will pick you up every day from now on," Mew said, kissing the top of Mike's head.

"So what do you want to eat?" Mew asked, turning on the car.

"McD !!" Mike shouted happily.

Then they left with Mike who told a happy story about today's activities at his school.

=================================

It's been a month since the embarrassing incident at Mike's school, and because of that Mew always picks up Mike. But not today. He got word from the nurse at Mike's school, that Mike had a fever, but he couldn't pick Mike up because he was out of town now, while his father and mother were going to Chiang Mai to see his sick grandmother. There was no other choice, he contacted his ex-wife, Art.

"Hello?" answered Art.

"Hello Art"

"What's up, Mew? Is Mike okay?"

"Mike has a fever right now, but I can't pick him up. Can you pick him up?" This is the first conversation since he parted with Art.

"What?!?! This is indeed a bad idea to let you take care of Mike! You can't take care of him and now he is sick ?! Shit Mew" Art shouted on the phone then he continued.

"I will pick him up and let him stay with me for a while. This is the reason why our marriage failed, because you have no time for us and you are not responsible !!!" then Art turned off the phone.

Mew sighed heavily, his head suddenly dizzy, he wanted to scream but he did not want to be watched by his colleagues. He just had to quickly finish the meeting and be able to check on his child.

===========================

It was 9 p.m. when he got out of his car. His mind was now very chaotic and his chest was very heavy, he was worried about his son.

He had already told his parents that Mike was with Art because he was sick.

Mew enters his house, Chopper's bark welcomes his arrival. Then he carried Chopper and went to the kitchen to drink. Arriving in the kitchen, he saw Mild enjoying his dinner.

"Bro, are you late, have you eaten?"

"Not in the mood"

"Really? He cooks a lot bro, he's very good at cooking," Mild said with her mouth full of food.

"Who did you call him?" Mew asked, frowning.

"Mike's teacher"

"What!!!" Mew almost throws Chopper who then the dog barks.

"They're in the Mike's bed ---" Mild wasn't finished when Mew quickly ran to Mike's room. When he arrived in front of Mike's room, he carefully opened the door to his son's room. He saw a very cute scenery. Mike who was sleeping with a blanket covering his entire body and also Gulf who sat asleep on the floor beside Mike's bed.

Mew approached Mike's bed, he couldn't bear to wake him, he just stroked Mike's cheek slowly.

"The fever has gone down," a voice startled Mew. He looked at the Gulf that had been awakened with a bag on his lap.

"Yes, thank you sir"

"Gulf, you can call me Gulf," Gulf answered with a smile.

"Gulf, thank you very much"

"Then I will go home," Mew grabbed Gulf's wrist, which wanted to come out of Mike's room.

"Let me take you to"

"No need, I can order a taxi"

"I insist, Gulf, I beg" Mew gave a pleading look, and Gulf could not say no.

"Okay, if you force"

.
.
.
.
.

TBC

Sorry for my bad english :")

See you next week <3

12.08.2020