MST3

They are in the car, silence enveloping them, but Mew decides to break the silence.

"Once again, thank you very much Gulf", he said, still looking straight at the road.

"It's okay, it's not a problem"

"I was very worried about my son, but I couldn't pick him up right away, so I decided to call his mother."

"So, that was his mother" Gulf murmured in a whisper but Mew heard him.

"Yes, she's his mother and I'm confused, how can you be the one to take care of Mike"

"Mike cried so hard when your wife picked him up, he seemed scared. So I decided to drive him home, I didn't want him to cry"

Mew smiles at that, is that dear he is?

"She's no longer my wife," added Mew

Mew may or may not notice the pinkish hue on Gulf's cheeks.

They were silent again enjoying their time together, and they didn't feel that Mew's car had stopped in front of Gulf's house.

"Um, thank you again, Mr. Mew," said Gulf, greeting him.

When he was about to open the car door, he felt his hand grabbing him and it was Mew who did it.

Gulf's cheeks flushed again

"Are you sick Gulf? Why are you blushing?" Mew asked while touching Gulf's forehead.

The Gulf is getting redder.

"No, Mr. Mew, I'm fine," Gulf said stuttered.

"Just call me Phi Mew"

"Alright, Phi"

Mew looked into Gulf's eyes, very beautiful.

"Well then I'll go in first" said goodbye to Gulf.

Again Gulf's hand is held by Mew.

"What's the phi?"

"Thanks for taking care of Mike"

"Um, no problem with phi, I'm happy to take care of him, thanks for escorting me too"

"It's my duty" said Mew quietly.

Gulf opens Mew's car door, turns around and waits for Mew to leave. The windshield drops and reveals Mew's head.

"Good night Gulf, sweet dreams"

"Good evening too phi"

"Phi go home first", said goodbye to Mew.

"Um, be careful phi Mew"

Mew slowly starts up and leaves Gulf. Gulf is silent. What is this feeling?

Gulf shook his head and immediately went into the house.

==========================================

Since the incident Mike got sick, Gulf and Mew got closer, sometimes Mew picked up Mike very early. The reason was that he was not too busy at the office, in fact he just wanted to see Gulf, Mike's teacher.

They have also exchanged phone numbers, sometimes every night Mew sends messages to Gulf just saying, good night, sweet dreams and so on.

Mew knows what this feeling means, he likes Gulf.But he was not sure whether Gulf liked him or not.

He let out a harsh sigh, he had to confirm it.

Now he is in front of Mike's school, waiting for Mike to come out. His eyes were hovering around looking for Mike and Gulf's whereabouts. Until he sees it, Gulf and Mike walk arm in arm out of school. Mew sees Gulf already carrying his bag, will he come home too? Mew got out of his car and approached them.

"Hi Gulf, hey champ" said Mew, carrying Mike.

"Hi too phi"

"Do you also want to go home Gulf?"

"Oh yes phi, I have finished all my work at school so I also want to go home"

"Come on, phi deliver" said Mew.

"Um, no need to be phi, afraid to be a bother"

"Come on, you won't bother phi, will you, Mike?"

"Yes dad, come on mama Kana" Mike coaxed, staring at Gulf.

The Gulf stared at so instantly melts and he revises to deliver Mew.

Looks like Mike is very tired, because on the way home Mike fell asleep on the Gulf's lap.

"Gulf" called Mew.

Gulf turned and looked at Mew.

"Yes, phi?"

"Tomorrow is Sunday, are you busy?"

"Um, it doesn't look like phi, what's wrong?"

"Will you accompany me?"

Gulf is nervous, is this an invitation to date?

I'm confused about what to answer, how about this?
.
.
.
.
.

TBC

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK <3

19.08.2020