Chapter 27.3: Bad Taste in People

Nangong Changqing storms in and his cold gaze falls onto Di Yaotian's leisure meal on the dining table. Taking it as a sign that he was done refining the pill and his wrinkled brow slightly relaxed.

Well not surprising considering the fact that he is the head of a century old pharmacist family. Nangong Changqing can't wait to get the pill and save his mother's life.

"Where is the pill?"

"Pill?" The Di Yaotian is stunned for a moment. He realizes that the sudden appearance of the Prince definitely had to do with getting the pill. However, refinement of the pill was unsuccessful. The opportunity of attaining the Magic Beast egg seems to fly away, the two strong emotions are intertwined in his heart.

He is embarrassed. Under Nangong Changqing's solemn and majestic expression, he is silent for a long time before he says weakly, "Your Highness, I'm just going to start refining when you suddenly visited."

Di Yaotian attempts to conceal his failure to successfully refine the pill and instead, subtly blaming Nangong Changqing for his impatience in wanting it so quickly.

"The Di family head is really very interesting. Your end of the deal has yet to be completed yet here you are, calmly sitting and leisurely enjoying food!" Nangong Changqing's face flashes with red-hot fury, and his face and mood fell at a considerable speed.

Seeing his anger, a trace of resentment appeared in Di Yaotian's heart, withering to kill that thief!

"Di Family Head, get back to work!" Nangong Changqing's face has an icy calm. The period after the onset of heart disease is extremely tortuous, if the medication is not provided on time, the consequences could be disastrous.

Very early this morning, he came over and gave Di Yaotian the pill recipe, so long as he was not an idiotic refiner. Knowing his Empress mother could not tolerate the disease for a long time, this guy actually had the guts to leisurely eat! His laziness was too disgusting and hateful!

 Di Yaotian's face freezes, he tries to force a hint of a stiff smile and remedy the situation, "Since Your Highness is in such a hurry, I will immediately go and start refining now!"

"Your Highness, I am the one at fault in this matter. If I did not want to have a meal with husband, he would not have delayed on this matter." Yunshi smiles and said, "Since Crown Prince has decided to trust my Di family, husband will surely not to cause any more delay, he will immediately start refining the pill, so I ask Your Highness not to be angry and please give my family's master one more chance.

As she said this, she shot her Di Yaotian a look.

TN: Yunshi, do you have a death wish?