Chapter 31.1 Jealousy, The Ghost Lingers On

"A very beautiful boy? I'll have to look at it to see how beautiful it is."

Fu Jiu is taken aback and does not have time to stop him. The area around him is empty in an instance and the Master is gone.

The always calm and collected master, when has he ever left in such a hurry?

Fu Jiu darts a look towards the refining room, his face complex. "Di Yaotian, I hope that the daughter born to you and raised by you is nothing like you, otherwise I will never let her stay by Master's side!"

Although he had investigated her details, nevertheless it was only one-sided. After further investigation, Fu Jiu found that Di Fuyao's information seems to have been deliberately blocked by someone, so much so that he only discovered a thing or two.

Garden Pavilion 

Di Fuyao wanted to leave, but was blocked by Xia Ziqi. He said that he must apply ointment to her. Therefore, she had no choice but to sit down. She sees Xia Zi's hand turn upside down and he's holding a bottle that seemed to appear out of thin air at the center of his palm.

"Scar Erasing Gel?!" Di Fuling sees the gel and immediately looks straight at it, this ointment is capable of removing a scar on its own. Its scar curing effects are first-rate. It can also nourish and whiten the skin, but unfortunately only the royal family is capable of having something like this, this kind of good stuff, even money cannot buy!

"Older sister, you must do more to protect yourself."

Xia Ziqi says in a reproching tone and puts a little bit of the Scar Erase Gel on her scarred arm. She suddenly feels a burst of refreshing feeling.

What someone doesn't know is that this scene is being seen by a certain evildoer in the dark. White teeth clenched, nearly rushing out to remove the pesky claws rubbing back and forth on her arm!

Di Fuyao's attention is drawn to the ring he wore on his long fingers. Is this the space ring that has storage capacity?

"Master, that abstaining ring is too small compared to the space you carry with you! Also to hoard storage space is very petty!" There is a very helpless sound of Di Gou You coming from Di Fuyao's head. Master has a lot of corrupt practices. Carrying the space she carries with her yet still anxious to covet others territory, really cannot think through!

The culprit Do Fuyao is awkward and coughs slightly. She doesn't want to covet other's territory but is just curious.

"Well, Older Sister, take these two two bottles, smear a little daily, after ten days the body's scars will disappear!" Xia Zi is very considerate of people, and afraid that it would not be enough, deliberately takes out two unopened bottle of the Scar Erase Gel from his space ring.

Seeing such a scene, Di Fuling stares at the bottles with envy and hate, her heart burning desperately wishing she could go over and snatch those bottles.

His Royal Highness is right next to him, from start to finish he did not intervene and prevent Xiao Ziqi's vehement generosity. It is very likely that Crown Prince is silently suggesting these actions!

 "Hey!" Di Fuling is so angry that her eyes turn red, panting with rage and stomping her foot, running over to them.

Di Fuyao did not refuse and simply accepted the bottles of Scar Erase Gel. After all, it was little Xiazi's good intention.

"Little Xia Zi, what order elementalist are you?"

Xia Ziqi replies with a bit of embarrassment: "I'm still a qi refining apprentice."

Di Fuyao gets lost in thought. A qi refining apprentice has not unsealed elemental attributes. At this stage, since the elemental attributes are unsealed, they cannot employ its power. They just belong to the qi refining apprentices. Only when their element is fully unsealed can they be called an Elementalist.

Before she unsealed hers, the white light that drifted out of her body was aura belonging to a qi refining apprentice.

Generally, for qi refining apprentices to become first-order elementalists, it can take anywhere ranging from a few months to several years. What she did, breaking though from qi refining stage to first-order alchemist in the blink of an eye, can undoubtedly be said to go against natural order, and to top it all off, also has her own spiritual space to grow plants! Di Fuyao turns away and takes out one Spiritual Apple from her space and turned back towards Xia Ziqi and gave it to him She smiles and says, "Just now, I haven't eaten enough, oh my stomach growls, let's go!" 

The fruit was something she picked up when she was on the way down from the hill and decided to see if she could upgrade the fruit to a spiritual fruit. Now she's noticed, as long as she puts the plant in her space, all of them can turn into spiritual plants and fruits!

The rich spiritual aura is flowing out. Just when Di Fuling is about to jump on her and fight, Nangong Changqingqing, who had not turned around the entire time, couldn't help but turn to look at her hands. He looks surprised. 

So, school is starting soon.

 As a bonus, there'll be an update tomorrow, however, there might not be any "bonus" updates anytime soon after because I have a heavy course load and school is my first priority. I'll try my best to keep to the normal schedule, though. 

Good luck if your schools are starting soon! 

May the cognitive forces be with you.