Chapter 1

Hi I'm Caragh! I'm 14 years old I live in Port Talbot with my mum,my mum basically doesn't talk anymore like at all. Her last words ever said to us was 'Goodbye' at my dads funeral. I also live with Michelle my 18 year old sister, usually sisters fight but me and Michelle love eachother to bits I could tell her anything I wanted to. At school I only have one friend but she's all I need shes a year older then me but I don't care she's the one person I can be weird around her names Sky and she's 15 and very talented because she sings not only that but she's a stunner which makes everyone jealous she's the the total opposite of me she's bubbly,confident and gorgeous I'm peaceful,shy and ugly.The only time I'm not shy is when I rap and dance for people on stage most times for charity but this year. I'm performing in a talent show. It's not a competition it's just entertainment. I'm doing one performance with Sky with singing and rapping and another performance with Michelle we both had been dancing together for ages so I promised.

|LEOS POV|

"Mammm"I whined

"Leo quit whining your sister has supported you for every concert and every performance so I can't see the problem" She huffed " Besides I have already bought tickets for you and Charlie"

"But I don't want to see dancing"I wasn't giving up.

"There's singing and other acts aswell"

"Rapping?" I questioned

"Well you'll find out tomorrow won't you?" My mam laughed

I wasn't looking forward to it.....