Chapter 3

|CARAGHS POV|

Urggghhhh I have to go to my new school to day after everything that's happened........ That's not the only thing on my mind it's Leo aswell I can't explain it-it's like I'm wrapped around his finger......

|SKYS POV|

Great school today but one good thing is I'll be taking care of Carz which is great and me and Charlie we have been texting a little..... Okay a lot but we found out we go to the same school but we are in different forms....

|CHARLIES POV|

Today I think I'm gonna ask out Sky she's perfect for me and a stunner the lads are gonna be well jealous.

|LEOS POV|

I can't get out of my head what Sky said about Caragh but I guess I won't ever see her again....

|CARAGHS POV|

I changed into my new uniform it was so itchy and the blazer was to big skirt to long ect. Once was dressed I applied some natural makeup and then I was ready.
As I was about to go with Michelle my phone rang

From:Sky☁️

Meet at bus stop meeting Charlie there aswell xx

I quickly texted back and told Michelle I would walk after about 20 minutes I left the house

|LEOS POV|

"Come on mate" Charlie was bugging me

"I'm not being the third wheel and walking with you and your girlfriend"

"First of she's not my girlfriend....yet and secondly I think Caraghs joining the school so she'll be walking with Sky to"

"Caraghs coming" it sounded a bit more exited then it was meant to
Charlie just laughed "Soo you coming?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|LEOS POV|

We were now just waiting for Caragh to appear then as if my wish was granted she walked round the corner Sky ran up to her and hugged her and spoke to her as they walked up to us Caragh
Said "Charlieeeeeee Leooooo" she said in a nervous voice suddenly Charlie went all shy....

|CHARLIES POV|

"Wellll....." I was so nervous "urrrmmmm Sky erm so we have erm gotten really close recently and umm er I was erm wondering if you would er like to erm go on a date with me?"

Suddenly a smile grew on her gorgeous face "it would be a honor"

I ran ahead of everyone and did a heel click thing whilst punching my fist in the air I could here giggles and sniggers from behind me and as I turned around I ran towards Sky and picked her up as I swung her around her emerald eyes met mine and we kissed.This was perfect until two idiots started making gagging noises.

"Really!?" I asked as I pulled away

"Yep" Leo added

Caragh walked over to me and pulled me to her height "I'm not being horrible but any harm to Sky then there will be harm to you"she spoke her dark eyes piercing me.
"Cute" I smiled at her

"Oh Charlie don't go there Caraghs seen the worst of the boys"Sky blurted out and immediately covered her mouth Caragh gave her a death stare then Leo turned to Caragh and said "what she talking 'bout?"
"Ummm sh-shouldn't we start walking?" Caragh pointed out avoiding the question........
"Sure" Leo understandingly replied.

*AT LUNCH*

|LEOS POV|

"Come sit with us at lunch yeh?" I suggested to Caragh she looked round her eyes darting"come on we got maths now" I grabbed her wrist.

*LUNCH*

"Hey guys" I called to where Charlie and Sky were sitting me and Caragh sat next to me until Bella came and pushed Caragh off.

"Hiiiiiii daddy" she said in that really annoying high pitch voice she kissed my lips as I felt her tounge try to slip through I pulled away "Caragh are you okay?"

|CARAGHS POV|

Oww that Barbie pushed me off! As she was eating Leos face off Leo pulled away "Caragh are you okay?"
Suddenly the Barbie swung round I saw her face She was quite pretty but her make up made her look plastic her hair was a blonde colour but it was black at the roots. "Oh new girl" she looked disgusted
"Ummm look Bella"Leo started " I don't feel a connection anymore I'm so sorry"
"Baby! Are you breaking up with me?!"

"Sorry" he looked apologetically

She wasn't to happy as she stomped off to complain too her friends.

"Are you alright?"Leo asked pulling me up
"Ummmm yeh I-I guess" I looked around scared incase his wildebeast of an ex came and trampled me.
"Why did you break up with her?" I asked being nosey as we sat back down

He gave a soft chuckle"well, I kinda sort of fell in love with someone else"

"Oh" was all I could reply with

Later that day we all walked home together "are you okay?" Sky asked me

"Yep why wouldn't I be?" I said as she gave me a unconvincing look

"Byyyyyeeeeee" I called as I opened the door to find Michelle sitting at the table with mum......

"Hey Carz" Michelle smiled softly I looked from Michelle to my mum.

Now you see.....
My mum hasn't spoken since my dads Funeral so she sits quietly emotionless in a wheelchair staring out the window and to be honest I miss her so bad.

"Now please hear me out Carz"Michelle started as I sat down" Julia (My mums Carer) thinks it might be better if we move to a new apartment and move mum to a Carers home where she'd have round the clock care"

I stared at my mum trying to look her in the eye.
"Yes"I said after a couple of minutes

"Huh?"Michelle stared looking confused

"What good is it if mum is here only to make us happy I'd rather have mum sent away to get better then she could come and join us again" I let out a sigh

Finally the decision has been made.

(A few months later Michelle and Caragh have moved into a beautiful apartment Sky and Charlie have been going out for 3 months Caragh has learnt to trust a bit more and has a brother/sister relationship with Charlie and has become best friends with Leo they even have their own monthly tradition)