3

Nate's pov.

I have been following around the guy who fucked Maddy in the pool at McKay's party this past weekend and you want to know something else he is Isabelle's ex-boyfriend. I didn't know that she dated that asshole but who cares she is all my now. You must be wondering why I'm following him is because Maddy said that she blacked out so he rapes her.
I broke into his apartment and now I'm just waiting for him.

He finally came home.
He walked around he hasn't noticed me yet.

"Welcome home," I said he got sacred

"Fuck! What the fuck man?" Tyler says

"Hi, Tyler."

"What the fuck are you doing here, man? Get the fuck out of my apartment" He says.

"If you're looking for the kitchen knives, they're here. Same with the baseball bat from your room." I say.

"Who the fuck are you man?" He asks

"I'm the boyfriend of the girl you dated and the ex-boyfriend of the girl you raped on Saturday night," I say.

"Izzy? No, no. Dude, what the fuck? I wouldn't rape anyone. I swear to god I didn't rape a girl, dude." He says

"mm, but I saw it as well did Izzy," I say

"you saw what? Why are you getting Izzy involved in this?" Tyler asks.

"We saw you rape her in the pool," I ask looking at him.

"Wait wait a minute you're talking about that crazy chick that was at the party? That chick was asking me to. I was the one that was saying no." He says.

"She was blacked out," I say

"Dude she wasn't blacked out, man. I swear to god, she asked me to fuck her like, right here, right now." He says.

"Do you know how old she is?" I ask him

"she's like 18," he says

"try 17 same as Izzy who you fucked and recorded her during sex when y'all were dating," I say getting mad.

"Fuck dude, she didn't say that to me and what happened with Izzy was a mistake but she forgave me I love her." He says

"and how old are you?" I ask him.

"I'm like 21." He says he starts backing away from me.

"You're 22," I say

"I mean barely." He says. 

"You turned 22 five months ago, Tyler. Don't fucking lie to me. So, not only did you rape a girl and made child pornography, but you raped and recorded a minor. I'm gonna hurt you." I say