4

Izzy's pov.

Nate dropped me off after our date last night I had a great time and he gave me a gift and you're not gonna believe what he gifted me it's ugly af. He gave me a pink baby doll dress I guess I'm gonna wear it tonight.

Another day at school I was feeling kind of guilty because I found out that Nate fucked up my ex Tyler over some bullshit that happened a year ago but I forgave him. I have been wanting to go visit him since he's out of the hospital already but ah I don't know.
Another thing I noticed that Nate was on his phone 24/7 texting someone and I wanna find out who the hell he had been texting at lunch he hid his phone under the table. Like, come on dude stop being shady. I'm gonna find out tonight for sure.

After school I was hanging out with my crew at cassie's house we are helping her pick out an outfit for tonight since she going to a college party with McKay.

"I wanna look cute, but not eager," Cassie says

"then don't wear that top," Maddy says

"this? I thought it looked good. I don't know if I like this bodysuit, though." Cassie says

"girl you can wear anything like a fucking trash bag and McKay wouldn't even care," I say

"I don't think that Izzy but ahh I don't know what to wear. Ohh what about this" Cassie says showing us a cute baby blue top.

"Love that," Maddy says

"like, perf," bb says

"that's the one! Cassie on baby get ready," I say hugging her.

Her mom comes in the room "I'm putting a lot of trust into you." Her mom says.

"Yeah, Cassie doesn't get pregnant" kat says joking.

"That's not funny kat but don't you dare get pregnant." Her mom says.

"Relax mom he has a roommate," Cassie says

"I want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. You send me a photo when you get back to the dorm with a clock in it." She says.

"Like a ransom photo?" Maddy asks. 

What the hell" I say.

Cassie finally leaves and we all mocked her.

After hanging with the girls I went over to Nate's and we had sex and during it the whole time I was looking at his phone waiting for a damn text to come through to check who the hell he had been texting lately.

"That was amazing," he says

"yeah baby it was hot," I said kissing him.

He went to take a shower I finally went throw his phone and I found a lot of Dick pics on his camera roll like what the fuck is going on is he cheating on me or some shit. I closed all the apps and locked his phone I gotta leave.

"Hey babe, my dad called so I gotta go see you tomorrow," I said getting all my things.

"Okay, I love you. Bye." He says

"love you too bye," I say leaving so quickly.

After I left Nate's I went home real quick I took a shower got dressed I planned to head to Tyler's to finally see him after what Nate did to him.
I arrived at his apartment complex I had been seating in the car for like 10 minutes thinking if I should see him or ahh I don't know. Fuck it.
I knocked and he opened the door he looks so fucked ahh I don't understand what in Nate's head told him this is okay.

"Hey, ty can I come in?" I asked him.

"Yeah Izzy come in please," he says

"How you been?" I asked

"I was good into your boyfriend beat the living shit out of me since he knows about my mistake and about me raping some girl which isn't true you know that right." He says.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry," I say.

"It's all good it's not your fault that this happened to me, Izzy. I deserve it." He says.

"Ty I'm also sorry for involving the police last time I know that I fucked up your life," I said looking at him.

"It's okay and it's what I deserved for recording you without your consent." He says

"No ty it's okay and I'm gonna admit that it was a sexy thing to do but you didn't get my consent so I told my parents because I was so upset and angry with you," I say

"I get it and once again I'm sorry and I want to admit something to you," he says

"What is it?" I asked him holding on to his hand.

"I still love you and do you feel the same still?" He says holding onto my hand tightly.

"Tyler I have a boyfriend I'm sorry," I say letting go of his hand.

"Right that psychotic asshole," he says.

"It's best if I leave and once again I'm sorry," I say walking to his door he gets up as well.

"No Izzy it's all good plus do me a favor keep yourself safe," he says and kisses me with that I leave.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Do you think Nate going to find out that Izzy went to visit Tyler?

Thank you!