☆ cast

Julia Adamenko as VIOLET SNAPE

❝ roses are red
violet isn't blue
instead she's a wizard,
and a bloody snape, too. ❞

 ❞

───── ⋆★⋆ ─────

───── ⋆★⋆ ─────

hello, old readers and new! i am so excited to start this re-write of violet(t) snape, but i thought i should make some things known first before you start reading it.

1. as stated before, this is in fact a re-write of the fic, which you can find on my profile. you may have noticed that rather than two t's there is only one ㅡ this is not a typo, violett is now violet.

2. the reason why i decided to re-write this is because i started writing the old one when I was thirteen. i'm eighteen-turning-nineteen now, which makes it five, almost six years since i brought vi into this world. my writing style has changed immensely in those years, which old readers probably noticed as they read to the end. the main reason i decided to re-write was because i hate the beginning lol, and i also want to have a shot at doing this in third person. another reason is because i want to properly flesh out the relationship between the characters and vi, because i don't think i did them justice in the original beginning.

with that in mind, if you want to read the original, be my guest ㅡ but if you want to avoid spoilers, i recommend starting here.

3. the story starts in 2014, like the original. this will make sense as you read on, but have a little party to yourself reminiscing the good old stress-free times when the world was marginally a better place :")

4. old readers, you may find many parts of the later chapters being the same. the major reconstructing is at the start of the book, and the later parts have mainly gone through tense changes ㅡ but i have tried to make them just as enjoyable with extra scenes and easter eggs that are not in the original!

i am working really hard on making this something that i am proud of, and i hope that you will come to love it just as much as i have. i hope you enjoy reading! :)

much love,

ㅡNox x

P.S. old readers, please keep spoilers out of the comments. you may do the #rr thing if you wish, but any spoilery comments which ruin the experience of new readers will be deleted.