Chapter 19 - Kenzie's POV

I give up. I give up. My long hair that flows down my back, has become a huge problem. It's all tangled now and we have little conditioner. I look through my draws to find some scissors. I cut both of my plaits off, not completely but slightly past my shoulders. I undo the plaits and re do them, so that they suit my new length of hair.

I've decided that i need to get some fresh air.
I sneak out, though the side entrance.

There isn't any walkers around, so I walk out side into the sunlight.
For the first time since what happened, I hear birds tweeting. It makes my happy.
I close my eyes. I hear the birds and the breeze all around me. That's when I feel someone's arm around my neck. I know who it is, it's Luke.

I open my eyes, expecting to see Luke but instead, I see someone who is just as ugly as gale.
"Okay missy, tell me where your camp is, and where all the supplies are and no one gets hurt!"
I don't think, and immediately, I bite him.

"Ughhhh" he screams . Suddenly out of no where, I hear a gun shot.
"BACK AWAY FROM HER !" It's Luke and he just shot his leg.
I completely ditch any mercy for this man, and I stamp on his face, until he's scull breaks.

"Woah.." Luke says
I turn around, with tears running down my face. I look in the direction, going away from Costco, and run as fast as I can.

When I'm least expecting it, I bump into a man with a crossbow.
"Daryl?" I hear a voice behind me say
I turn around. It's Beth.

"Daryl!" Beth cries, "Daryl!"

Beth runs into his arms, her eyes are streaming with tears, and so are Daryls.
"That's not all" Daryl says
"Ricks here too!"

Another man, apparently called Rick walks up to us.
"Has anyone seen a horse?" He asks