⛓ part 3: hunger ⛓

CHAN WOKE up with a throbbing headache and his wrists and ankles locked in shackles.
it looked like things straight from a historic drama - heavy chains leading from his four limbs back to the frame of the bed he was laying on, locks securing them where they ended. they restricted most of his movements, making it hard to do just about anything, yet alone get up.

"where the fuck did he get those?"

but chan knew where. he had been there himself and it made him chuckle. that was just such a scoups- no, he was seungcheol - thing to do. tie him down with the chains he had used on seungcheol years ago.

these were newer, of course, but the model and producent was still the same - the small stamp on the chains read "f.e.a.r. - your local bdsm store" in the same ancient looking font chan had last seen it in.

the door of the room creaked dopen, seungcheol appearing in the door frame. he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, showing off his toned body to the younger.
the red haired had become even more ripped, muscles growing and a very prominent six pack appearing, his biceps big and thighs enormous. he might as well become a bodybuilder, chan thought to himself.

the younger had lost it all - the six pack and biceps he had trained and pumped full of steroids, the strength he had once possessed. while seungcheol had grown from a pretty average guy to some hulk thing, chan had taken the other way, going from ripped to a twig.

seungcheol walked into the room, sitting down onto the bed infront of the tied up boy.
he smiled at him, a sick grin spreading across his face and pulling at his plump lips.

"I hope you're still as much of a masochist as you were 4 years ago, chanie, then you might enjoy this."

he didnt wait for the response, leaning in and capturing chans lips in a hungry kiss.
they fought against each other, both biting the others lips till their salvia mixed with their blood, but seungcheol had gained a dominance chan wasnt used to. he eventually gave up, letting the older explore his mouth with his tongue.

the youngers head was empty, he should've fought against this - seungcheol was obviously NOT out for a sweet night together - but he just felt so hot and he wanted him. he needed this.

seungcheols hands started travelling up chans chest, tearing open the shirt and ghosting over his skin - cold hands on hot skin. chan moaned into the kiss, leaving the older an option to back off and laugh at him.

"turned on already?"

"I-yes." what was the point in lying when his pants were already painfully tight, obvious for seungcheol to see?

he had dreamt about this. chan had gotten way more attached to the older, the years they had spent apart only making his desire grow.

seungcheol didnt answer, leaning forward and starting to lick down a stripe from chans collarbone to his left nipple, leaving the younger gasping for air, the chains rattling when he squirmed.

"dont move", the older growled in his ear. he moved down again, starting to torture chan by licking his nipples and placing dark hickeys all over his chest.

the younger was bound, left at the mercy of his partner - the chains restricted him too much, he couldn't even really reach out to touch seungcheol when that was all he wanted to do at the moment.

the red haired had changed so much, a sudden dominance in his actions that made chan want to scream underneath him, beg for more, cry and moan.

"cheol!" he whined when the older hooked his finger in the belt of chans Jean's, tugging at them painfully but neither taking them off nor doing anything else.