character sheet

Character Name: kirin osman

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Character Name: kirin osman

Sex: Male

Epithet: The War God ,  The Grinder, The Grandmaster, the strongest monk, the one who reached the imperial villa

Race: Human

Job Level: Monk (10) Martial Lord (10) Striker (10) single Blow (10) Ki Master Physical (15) Ki Master Spiritual (15) Ki Master (10) Grandmaster (5) Shaman Master (10)

Special Class: God fist (5), the unique class given to those who've mastered and maxed out all physical and Ki type skill sets. Grants complete knowledge and mastery of all Physical skills within Yggdrasil amplifies physical abilities beyond maximum level and grants passive aura that enables teammates to gain experience at a much faster rate. It also Grant's divine caster like spells and some control of the four base elements

Character Build

HP: 110 MP: 75 Phy. Atk: 120 Phy. Def: 115Agility: 100 Mag. Attk: 65 Mag. Def: 86 Resistance: 97 Special Ability: 95 Total: 863

Affiliation: The Great Temple of Kunlu ( formerly)

Guild: Five Gates ( formerly)

Occupation: One of the Four Temple Guardians

Karma: 400 + (Very Good)

Personality: kirin is a pretty straightforward individual, who created his character with the intent of him being the ultimate physical powerhouse, focusing on putting all his skills into Hand to Hand and Physical Abilities. Due in part to his love and passion for Martial Arts, he also enjoys looking into, developing and mastering any skills he finds appealing, perfectly willing to dedicate hours, days, weeks or even months cultivating his abilities until they are honed to perfection. Similarly, if he sees a technique he likes, he'll go to great lengths to find a way to perform it himself.

He naturally has a great love of Martial Arts, Kung fu films in particular as wells mythology, most notably Chinese mythology, which is where he took the inspiration for basing his character around the Tiger of the West, figuring that the creature itself fit with his more aggressive and direct way of fighting.

While he can keep his  composure at times he is hot-headed and can get frustrated when met with a challenge that seemingly can't be overcome but it will not let it and can think strategically when the situation calls for it. Yet he refuses to accept defeat, having learned many times in Martial Arts that you can only truly master a skill through countless defeats, thus makes it a point to learn as much as possible from every loss and improve his skills for the next battle.

While he isn't against using magic, at times he feels it's a little cliche considering how everyone in Yggdrasil uses it but knows the value of such abilities and thus has made it a point to gather up appropriate magical items and weapons to help compensate for his own lack of magical skills and have developed multiple counters or strategies to deal with mages.