Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ

August 5th,2020
Lᴀᴍᴇʟ🦍

Baby I'm tried can we go? I asked as she had me walking around the furniture store for like a while hour now. I was tryna get home ya now and get in bed cuz her ass wanna walking around with tights on and her ass just mad fat and sitting there.

No come and test the bed out with me. She said grabbing my arm. I groaned and we laid in the bed.

Baby we've here for a whole hour. I said.

Why you so in a rush to go home? She asked. I slapped her ass and stood up and stretch.

Stop. She said. I sucked my teeth and groaned.

If you don't hurry up I'm Leaving ya ass here. I said.

LaMelo. She said.

Im tried Loyal I'm tryna get home and nap but after I eat you out something cuz Ion know who the fuck told you to wear tights. I said gripping her ass.

Stop LaMelo. She said. I groaned and moved my hands and she got up.

Come on. She said started walking to the exit I gladly followed behind her and she drove us to her house. We got to her house and went upstairs to her room. I instantly laid down on her bed. As soon as she walked in I grabbed her.

Sit on my face while I eat you out. I said.

Bae no. She said.

Mamas. I said.

Melo no just take ya nap. She said. I groaned and moved my hand to her area I rubbed her threw her tights.

Bae stop. She whined. I kissed her and moved my hand inside her pants and panties rubbed on her.

Okay papi. She whined. I smirked and pulled my hands out her pants. She sighed and pulled her pants down hovered over my face. I pulled her panties to the side and kissed her sensitive Clint.

Ahh fuck baby. She mumbled quietly. I flicked my tongue and she cursed and moaned. 10mins later she had came and mamas was sweet as fuck.
Hour later...

Babe please make a Tiktok with me. Loyalty whined.

Noo Loyal. I said. She groaned and set up the phone and played the song. Then she started Twerking so I smack her ass and pulled her ass out the camera.

Ouch baee. She laughed.

Ion wanna hear that you was doing shit you not supposed to. I said she laughed and kissed me.

Can you please to a video with me? She asked.

One video. I  said. She smiled and grabbed her phone and deleted the video she just did and found a sound she wanted to do.

Alright stand right here in front of me and stand still. She said I nod and she turned me around and played the sound. Then she slapped my ass and I turned around and grabbed her.

Chill out. I said she laughed and hugged me. She grabbed her phone and posted the video.

Now that's gonna be all over my fanpages. I said as she laid on my back as I laid on the bed.

Welp I'm ya girlfriend so love me. She said kissing my face. I laughed and kissed her back. I then turned so now I was on my back and she started moving her hips in Circular rotation.

Baby stop. I said grabbing her ass.

No it's a habit. She whined moving my hand. I sucked my teeth and looked at her. She smiled and kissed me.

Baby for real that's making me hard. I whined.

This is making you hard. She said doing it again.

Yes Loyalty. I said. She looked back and started sat up and started boucing.

Loyalty. I said. She laughed and kissed me.

Okay I'll stop. She said.

Fuck you tryna be a teen mom or something. I said.

Maybe. She said. I shook my head and sighed I hugged her waist and I closed my eyes and took my nap.