𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞

chapter 19, you're the one who just kissed me

Reese rejoined the three kook boys as Rafe patted his lap for the girl to sit on, she hesitated for a moment looking toward JJ who was a few yards in front of them his eyes trained on the movie screen. Reese walked over to Rafe making her self comfortable on the boy's lap swinging her legs across the arm of the chair so they were dangling off. She looked swiftly towards the Maybank boy who seemed to have been staring back at her. His head quickly whipped around refocusing on the movie, a wave of jealous anger cresting beneath his skin.

"JJ?" Pope asked slapping the boy's leg as he was sat next to him.

"What?" JJ responded annoyed.

"Gotta take a piss," Pope said leaning over to so that the boy would hear him as the movie continued to play in the background.

"Hold it," JJ said turning his attention back to the movie.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda." Pope said his leg almost bouncing in anticipation.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us." JJ said.

"I gotta go." Pope insisted. JJ turned around looking at the Kook who was sitting in front of the bathrooms. His eyes darted to Reese who was still positioned on Rafe's lap, one of the boy's hands found the outside of her thigh his thumb moving slowly back and forth.

"They're blocking the bathrooms," Pope said as JJ's eyes were still glued to Reese an anger bubbling inside of him. "JJ?" The Heyward boy repeated eventually smacking the boys leg to draw his attention. His eyes finally peeled off Reese as he glanced around looking for a secluded place.

"Come here. I know where." JJ said as the two started to walk away from the girl left on the blanket.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kiara asked watching the two boys leave like two school girls.

"We gotta wring it out," JJ said nonchalantly.

"You gonna hold it for each other?" Kiara said genuinely teasing the two boys. The two boys crouched sneaking away from the group of movie watchers. Reese's eyes caught sight of the two boys as Rafe cleared his throat gesturing over to them trying not to be obvious. Topper and Kelce nodded putting down their drinks. Rafe turned his face to Reese dragging his index finger across her chin causing her face to turn.

"We'll be right back RC," he said placing a soft kiss on her cheek as the girl stood up giving the boy access to leave.

"Rafe, where are you going?" Reese asked intensely staring at the boy.

"Just gotta handle something, I'll be right back," Rafe said now scurrying off.

"Rafe!" Reese said in a hushed tone trying to call the boys back to her, they proceeded to ignore her.

The three Kooks made their way towards the Pogue boys beginning the war of the night. "What's up, Pogues?" Rafe said venom lacing his voice as he challenged the two.

"What's up, Rafe?" JJ said swiftly walking backward to avoid conflict.

"How you guys doin' tonight?" Rafe asked backing the two boys behind the movie screen.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" JJ said taunting the older boy. Pope went running the other way looking for an out.

"I wanna talk," Rafe said backing JJ towards the other Pogue and the now appearing rest of the death squad.