Chapter 1

Ngh.

'What happened?' I thought to my self as I tried to recollect what had happened.

My name is Ollie Pyre, 15 years old. I have brown shoulder length hat's really wavy. I have dark brown eyes and I'm quite short at 5 ft 2 inches. I don't think you need to know my interests, I don't really have any.

Looking around, I found myself wearing an orange jumpsuit with a weird symbol on the right part of my chest and on the left was a serial number; '9999'.

To the left of what I was laying on, a small bed with a tatty mattress was a small grey desk with a piece of paper written.

I stood up and grabbed the paper, reading it's contents.

Welcome to the SCP Foundation, a facility where we keep anomalies you don't want to know about. You have been randomly selected to partake in the activities of the D-Class, the more or less test subjects who do things that others might not want to. You are now known as D-9999.

Remember, We Secure, Contain, Protect.

S.C.P.

After reading it I couldn't help but feel annoyed. Why was I selected and who gave them the right to basically strip him of his identity? I don't know, but right now it doesn't matter as I suddenly hear movement from outside what I presume to by my "room".

The door slid up and I was graced with the sight of a fully armoured up and fully armed guard.

"Alright D-9999, time for your first assignment." The guard said. Hearing it, I followed. The guard seemed to have a kind voice despite appearances.

As I followed the guard I looked around at the tile white pattern of the architecture and the many metal doors throughout the facility.

I finally arrived at my destination where me and to other men in orange jumpsuits, I think they're also class D, behind a large reinforced door. To the left of the door it had a yellow sign saying about SCP-173 and apparently class Euclid, whatever that was. There was something else written but it was too far away to read.

"Once the containment chamber door is open, maintain eye contact with the subject at all times and inform the others when you are going to blink." a male voice said on an intercom. I was then given a bucket and mop as the door creaked and split apart, making a cog-like sound as it did so.

When the door had fully opened I saw something that I really wasn't expecting.

'A statue?' I thought in confusion.

What I saw was a concrete statue that was facing the wall. I couldn't really see it's face but it seemed to have face paint on it. I then saw why I had a mop. On the floor beside it was what looked like excrement, blood and something brown.

I immediately got to work, using my mop to sweep up the mess. Unfortunately my luck seemed to take a dip as I slipped on the wet surface and bumped into 173. I was able to get myself of the statue quickly and was thankful there were observers or God knows what could have happen. No seriously, I had no clue.

I then finished the mopping up and was about to walk away when I heard the intercom again.

"uh, there seems to be a problem with the door controls. Just stay calm until we.." The voice was cut off when the lights seemed to flicker and I saw, or rather heard, why we needed to keep our eyes on 173.

SNAP.

That was the sound of one of the men's necks being snapped. My eyes darted to the body but the light's flickered again and...