Chapter 2

As Ollie walked forward he opened the next door and began to read some of the documents as he walked.

SCP-106 - Keter

SCP-939 - Euclid

SCP-914 - Safe

SCP-049 - Euclid

SCP-096 - Euclid

"Interesting." Ollie mumbled. "Better watch out for these."

He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when several layers of footsteps and voices could be heard from behind the door.

The clacking of boots, the voices of many men and the rattle of rifles.

He recognised the sounds well after hearing them from the guards that escorting him, but with these they were heavier, louder.

'Shit it looks like they're heavily armed.' Ollie thought frustratingly. 'Better activate it quick to think of something before they find me.'

He could only hear the sound behind the door, but he was sure they'd open the door to the hallway he was in at the moment and he was sure if he ran then he would be heard.

Just like with Harvest, an invisible flash of light to all but him encompassed the area and a humanoid figure stood before him.

"Not what I was looking for, but  I can work with this." He muttered, looking at the humanoid entity before him.

" He muttered, looking at the humanoid entity before him

Cream is what it was called. He wasn't too sure as to why he named it that, but hey, it worked.

How this particular being worked was that Cream is able to become a portal to a void-like dimension, which can be mainly used to disintegrate everything in its path and is and excellent place to hide in.

The real portal is situated in Cream's mouth, so its modus operandi is to devour itself and its user to become a ball-shaped floating portal.

Because Cream functions as a portal that indiscriminately transports matter to another dimension, at least that's what he likes to think anyway, it has incredible offensive power because it can effectively disintegrate everything and cut clean through them, as seen when he, in his earlier childhood, disintegrated quite a lot of trees. Only himself is shown to be unharmed when inside the void dimension and can also undo Cream's self-devouring if needed, as when he tried to take an ant with him, it just straight up vanished, presumably disintegrated.

As far as he knew, when he and Cream were in this 'Void' mode, as he called it, he seemed to be completely invisible to his knowledge, checked by using camera footage.

He was personally hoping for something else, but he can use Cream's undetectability to his advantage right now.

"Alright, here we go." He whispered to himself nervously.