*~2~*

Idk what I'm doing with my life tbh.
———

*{Lance's POV}*
I was making my way to the ships control room until I heard a whisper, or so I thought. I could've sworn that I heard something, and this isn't the first time I have. You see, lately I have been hearing someone, or something, trying to communicate with me, at least I think that's what it is. It's almost the same feeling as Blue communicating with me, but stronger. Maybe this has something to do with me and Blue's bond breaking?

I ignore the inaudible whispers and keep walking towards the ships control room. Once I finally make it, I notice that I'm a few doboshes late. (Is that how you say it? Please, correct me if I'm wrong) Everyone turns too look at me. Keith doesn't seem surprised, Allura doesn't seem impressed, Coran isn't looking my way, Hunk seems to be too hungry to notice me, Pidge is on her computer and Shiro-

"Lance, what's your excuse?" Shiro asked while crossing his arms.

"A guy like me needs to look amazing at all times to impress the ladys" I say while winking in Allura's direction. Allura rolls her eyes in response to my attempt at flirting.

I'm not quite ready to tell them about the whispers, heck, it may just be my imagination, so what's the point in telling them? They wouldn't believe me, they never do. It's almost like they don't trust me like they trust each other. The only person that I can be sure that trusts me is Pidge, and maybe Hunk and Coran.

"Alright, lets go over the plan, we don't have much time." Shiro speaks up.

"Right, thank you for putting us back on track, Shiro." Allura responds.

Huh? Did they already have a plan? Or did they make one while I was spacing out? (Pun intended) Probably while I was spacing out, I have a habit of not really paying attention when making and going over plans. Though I try my best to pay attention while they go over the plan, this mission is to save Pidge's brother, Matt. This mission is important to her, so it's important to me as well.

"Lance, are you even listening?" Keith asks while turning in my direction.

"Uhh... yeah." I reply.

"Alright then, what did Allura and Shiro just say?" He asks me, smirking. Knowing that I didn't listen. Damn him, he's just trying to piss me off.

"To save Pidge's brother, of course." I reply, smirking as well. Knowing that I'm most probably wrong.

"Lance, stop fooling around, this mission is an important one, especially to Pidge." Shiro says, talking over me and Keith's arguing.

"Then tell Keith to shut his quiznack!" I shout.

"That doesn't even make any sense!" Keith fires back, voice cracking near the end.

"Both of you, stop! This is an important mission as Shiro said, Lance, I'll repeat myself once, pay attention." Allura says, talking over all of us.

I hope Pidge isn't mad at me, I'm trying, I really am.