Hi Guys 👋

For those of you that are new here, hello! I just wanted to let you know that the following message and its information are irrelevant now. I posted a new series following this announcement, so you can feel free to skip>>> to the next part.

Happy reading!

12/1/2021

...

Hi, everyone. Thank you all so much for reading! I'm glad to have had your support and I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

I wanted to tell you that I don't think I will be posting anymore Bucky or Sebastian imagines. I'm sorry if this disappoints you. I understand it might. I haven't posted for a while now and that's because I'm just not really into the fandom anymore. I don't enjoy writing about Bucky and Seb as much as I used to. :/ I hope you understand.

Don't worry, though! I plan to keep this book up for anyone who wishes to read or reread it. I hope you can still enjoy it. 😊

In case you're interested in reading anything else I post on Wattpad, I have a new account that I might be writing on, if I decide to publish anything on Wattpad. So far, I haven't finished a book or gotten close enough in order to publish one. I just keep writing down ideas! But maybe one day!

Here is my new account: waterFelisCatus

Thank you so much again for your support!