Chapter six

Hey Guys!! I cried the whole time writing this!! Be prepared! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

•Shannon's POV• 

The next day I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. I smiled and got up. I put my hair in a bun and went down stairs. I sat at the table and my mom set my plate down in front of me. Bacon, pancakes, and hash browns. Yummy. I ate my breakfast and put my plate out. I grabbed a bottle of water and went upstairs. I walked into my closet. I have nothing to wear. Wait. There's school today.  

S: mom! 

Mom: yeah? 

S: am I going its already nine! 

Mom: uhh no? You have off.  

Oh yeah. I'm so stupid. I grabbed a grey YMCMB t-shirt, skinny jeans, and a pair of black vans. I set my outfit on the bed and and got in the shower. Ten minutes later I got out and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I did a little makeup and I picked up my phone. I texted Lexie.  

S: shopping today? 

Lexie: sure!  

S: okay! Text Caitlin and get her too!  

Lexie: k! 

I went downstairs and got out my varsity jacket. I put on a hoodie then my jacket. I fixed my hair and walked over to Beau's house. I knocked on the door and Jai answered. He smiled and let me in. I walked in and seen Lexie fixing her makeup. She looked up and smiled at me. She finished getting ready and we left. We got to the mall and met up with Caitlin. We walked around and walked to Victoria's Secret. We got some bikinis and tank tops and underwear. We paid and walked over to Hollister. We got a bunch of different colored shorts and paid. We left Hollister and went to DEB. We got to DEB and got some sandals, shirts, and shorts. We left and went to Glitter. We got some belly rings and nose rings. We paid for them and left. We went to the food court and went to McDonalds. We got our food and sat down. We were sitting there talking when my phone went off.  

*lemme be your baby lemme be your last first kiss*  

The notes hit my ears and I looked down to see and unknown number texting me. I made a face and opened it curious. I opened the text.  

"Shannon, you don't know me, but I know you. I know skip too. He's a close personal friend of mine. Anyway. I thought you should see this. "  

I looked at the picture to see Daniel making out with another girl. I read on holding back my tears.  

" I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. Good bye. " 

I let a few tears fall and shoved my phone towards the girls. They read it and grew silent. I buried my face in my hands and cried. How could he do this to me!? After what we did yesterday!? I wiped my tears.  

S: I think we should go.  

They nodded and we left the mall. Lexie dropped me off and I ran in my house. I texted him telling to come over immediately. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and my mom talking. There were footsteps leading up the stairs and a knock on my door.  

S: open  

I snapped. He walked in hair a mess. I scoffed and he sat down on my bed reaching to kiss me. I scooted away and he looked at me. I stood up in front of him and showed him the picture.  

S: who is she? 

I asked tears threatening to fall from my eyes. He frowned and looked away.  

S: WHO is she!? 

I yelled. He looked up at me.  

Daniel: my friend.  

I laughed.  

Daniel: I can explain.  

S: oh I can't wait to hear this.  

Daniel: I was drunk. It was a mistake. She didn't mean anything to me.  

S: DANIEL THIS PICTURE IS FROM TODAY. HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. I KNEW I SHOULD'VE HAD SEX WITH YOU. I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU.  

Daniel: Shannon your over reacting.  

S: YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!  

I said screaming, tears streaming down my face. I sat down on my bed.  

S: get out 

I said barely a whisper. His head snapped towards me.  

Daniel: what? 

S: get out.  

Daniel: no! 

S: GET OUT.  

I screamed in his face.  

Daniel: fine. Fuck you. Slut.  

S: we're done. Over. Goodbye douche bag.  

He slammed my door and left. He drove off and I collapsed on my bed and cried for hours. Four hours later my mom called me down for dinner. I washed my face and went down stairs. I ate quickly and ran upstairs again. Tears came again and I cried myself to sleep.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

OMG. I HAVE ONE HUNDRED READS. AHHH!!! Thank you guys so much!! How'd you guys like this chapter? Tissue? *throws box* CRY BABY! Haha. Just kidding! Comment vote and fan. I fan back guys!! ~Shannon xx