Chapter eleven.

A few days later I was siting by the pool trying to get a tan. I've already been out there for about an hour. I gave up and went back to my room. I walked in and the girls were looking for clothes.  

Lexie: hey, we were looking for you.  

S: I was down by the pool attempting to tan.  

She laughed.  

Caitlin: wanna go to the mall with us? Have a girls day? 

S: sure! I have to tell you guys something anyway.  

They nodded their heads and continued to search for clothes. They still don't know about me and Luke. I got out shorts, a grey Hollister t-shirt, and I put on a pair of grey flip flops. I straightened my hair. We finished getting ready and left the hotel. We got a cab to the nearest mall. We got to the mall and went in. We went straight to Hollister. I got a bunch of shorts. Caitlin got shirts and Lexie got bikinis. We paid and went to Victoria's Secret. Only us ;).  

S: I have to tell you guys something.  

They looked at me.  

S: Luke and I go out.  

They squealed and smiled. I laughed.  

Lexie: it's about time.  

Caitlin: Shannon. You should get this for you and Luke.  

She said picking up a thong.  

S: ew! I'd have a wedgie for a month! 

She laughed. We got new bras and underwear paid and left. We walked over to American eagle. We got a few shirts paid and left.  

S: I want Chinese food.  

They nodded in agreement. We walked over to a Chinese buffet and got food. We ate paid and left. We shopped for hours more. We called the boys to come get us. They picked us up and took us back to the hotel. We got to our room and set our bags down. I got a bottle of water. I took a sip and set it down on the table. My phone went off. I picked it up to see Luke's name plastered on my screen.  

•text convo• 

Luke: hey(: 

I smiled.  

S: hey(: 

Luke: what cha doing? 

S: nothing putting my clothes away. You? 

Luke: bored. :/ 

S: ): 

Luke: come watch a movie with mee. I have the room to myself (; 

I laughed.  

S: I'm comfy where I am though.  

Luke: my beds cold. You should come heat it up(;  

S: lol. Your a dork.  

Luke: I know.(: 

S: I'll be there in five.  

Luke: woo!! 

•end text convo• 

I got up and left the room. I walked down to the elevators and waited for one to arrive. I heard the bell ring and I looked up to see James and Skip. I looked away and waited for them to get off. I got on the elevator and went to Luke's floor. I got to his floor and went to his room. I knocked on his door. Two minutes later he opened the door and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes as he let me in. I sat on his bed and laid down. He put on a movie and laid down next to me. I put my head on his chest and my left hand on his stomach. He wrapped his arm around my waist. The movie started and he turned the volume up a little bit. The title plastered on the screen. "The Titanic" I looked up to him. He smiled. He kissed the top of my head. I smiled and looked back to the TV. I started reciting the lines and he chuckled. I giggled.  

When the movie was over he shut the TV off and we started talking. We sat up. I crossed my legs. We faxed each other.  

Luke: when can I meet your parents? 

I shrugged my shoulders.  

S: when can I meet your mom? 

He shrugged his shoulders.  

Luke: we should have a big dinner with them when we get back.  

I smiled.  

S: yeah.  

Luke: simple but effective.  

I laughed.  

S: your a dork.  

He pulled me closer to him. 

Luke: *whispering* I'm your dork.  

I looked down and smiled. He lifted y chin with his finger. I looked him in the eyes. His eyes were sparkling. He slowly leaned in. I followed. Out lips connected and his hands moved from my face to my waist. I placed my hands on his arms. My phone started ringing. Our lips parted and I sighed.  

Luke: *whispering* let it ring, babe.  

I did as he asked and I kissed him again. I placed my hands on his cheeks. His phone went off. Our lips parted again and he groaned.  

S: just ignore it.  

He crashed his lips into mine and his tongue grazed across my lips. I parted my lips and his tongue explored my mouth. Tasting every inch. His phone rang again. I pulled away and looked at him.  

Luke: hold on.  

He got up and answered it.  

Luke: hello? Beau really!? I'm with Shannon. No. Yeah. I guess. Well be there soon.  

He hung up and looked at me.  

Luke: feel like going swimming? 

S: eh. I guess.  

I said getting up. He got his trunks and went to the bathroom. He got changed and came back out. We went to my room and I got changed into a pink and white polka for bikini. We went down to the pool and seen everyone there. He placed his hands on my waist. I blushed. Lexie winked at me. I rolled my eyes. We walked over to a chair and set our stuff down. I got in the pool and walked over to Lexie and Caitlin. They smiled at me.  

Lexie: what were you two doing?  

S: we were trying to make out but you know. Beau called and interrupted us.  

Beau laughed.  

S: just wait Beau!  

He stuck his tongue out at me. I flipped him off. Lexie laughed.  

Lexie: play nice children.  

S: what time is it anyway?  

Luke: six.  

He said walking up behind me and placing his hands on my waist. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled away. We swam around for a few more hours. I got cold and went up around nine. I got changed and went to bed.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Poor Shannon and Luke. Every time they get near each other someone interrupts! That's not cool. Anyway. How'd you guys like this chapter? Fan I fan back! Comment vote. ~Shannon xx