Chapter 15

Izuku had ushered Uraraka and Kaminari out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind them. There definitely wasn't enough room for all five of them, and his alphas were hurt so he didn't care if his friends pouted because they were being left out.

"I'm sorry about them, all of them." Izuku said as he dabbed a washcloth against Bakugou's lip, washing off the blood there.

"Don't be." Kirishima said with a small smile. "Todoroki only landed one hit before I activated my quirk and Kat can definitely take a punch. He's been training against me for years." He said with a small chuckle.

Izuku smiled softly at him, moving over to check the small bruise that was already forming on the redhead's cheek. "Hey Kiri? We're scented and I'm an omega, I'm gonna worry. Just like if Todoroki would have punched me instead, he'd be dead." He pointed out.

"Fair enough."

Once Izuku was satisfied with his work, they all left the bathroom. Walking out of the hallway and into the connecting living room and kitchen, they were all less than thrilled to see the four people scattered around.

Uraraka was sprawled out on a side chair, Shinsou was on the couch with Kaminari leaning on him, and Todoroki was sitting on the breakfast nook that faced the living room.

"When I said you could leave any time, I meant sooner rather than later." Izuku pointed out.

Kaminari looked at him from the couch, needing to move his head so he was seeing Izuku upside down to do it. "This is Kirishima's place, so we'll leave if he tells us to. Of course, we all know he's too nice to kick us out." He said with a happy smile.

Izuku looked over at Kirishima, who smiled sheepishly and shrugged. The omega chuckled at him.

A few seconds later, Izuku yelped as he was picked up and thrown over Bakugou's shoulder. "If the extras don't want to leave, they don't have to, but I was planning on doing shit today so I'm gonna do it."

"When you say 'it', are you referring to Midoriya?" Kaminari called teasingly from the couch.

"Kami!" Izuku shouted, blushing bright red once again.

Bakugou scoffed as he set Izuku back down on the counter, the opposite side of Todoroki, so he was facing the kitchen. "I did him last night, might want to give his ass a break."

"Kacchan!" Izuku screamed, even louder. His face was on fire and he was trying to hide behind his hands.

Bakugou just chuckled as he started moving around the kitchen. He grabbed out a big bowl and a few different ingredients.

Kirishima sat down on a stool at the counter, a little ways away from Todoroki, but still on his side. "Kitten, is Kat being mean again?" He asked, laughing when Izuku nodded his head with pout.

"Kitten?" Todoroki asked, his voice monotone as he gave away none of his thoughts or feelings.

Kirishima shrugged. "He purrs a lot during his heat."

Uraraka's eyebrows scrunched together. "No he doesn't."

Kirishima tensed at her words, his eyes glared hard at her. Bakugou dropped the bowl he was holding, making it crash to the ground, but it was metal so it didn't break.

"How the hell would you know?" The angry blond alpha asked with a glare, gritting his teeth and trying not to lunge at the brunette.

Izuku grabbed Kirishima's hand over the counter, keeping him from getting up, and grabbed Bakugou's arm. "Beta and a lesbian, calm down. She just brings me food and water during my heats sometimes because she's my roommate. Nothing even close to what you're thinking of has happened, I promise." He said to them.